Outraged

(Trump POV)

I ran away crying harder than I ever had, Biden-Senpai asked me out to a date and invited Biden to be our third-wheel, until I realized I was the third-wheel. I am disappointed, Biden should've known better than to break a poor orange's heart. I am never going to Femboy Hooters again. I stopped walking as I turned a corner, I was hungry and walked into Goth iHop. I sat down and asked for the regular. I was trying to find out where it all went to wrong... 

Then the idea hit me. I should date another president to make Biden-Senpai jealous! I finished eating and walked over to the White House and opened the door, I knew I was going to need someone, but who? I looked up at the desk and I saw Sanders-San. I blushed and asked him.

"Sanders- San."

He looked down to me and I felt myself get hard. 

"I told you to call me Bernie you baka" He blushed and looked away. Bernie was always a tsundere, a kawaii one too, yet... how can be be so sexy?

"Umm, want to go to milf Denny's with me tomorrow?"

He nodded and got up.

"I wanted to ask you... do you like me?" He looked at me eyes wide-open. I was only asking him to be with Biden-Senpai but.. I do like him. I walked away hoping he'd get the message and went to bed.