Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt

...you didn't JUST get pregnant... you've BEEN pregnant.

Y/N... how could you not even know that you were carrying a baby???

--- I don't know ---

Y/N, why did you drink so much alcohol while you are pregnant???

--- I didn't know ---

Y/N, you hurt your baby...

--- No, that's not true ---

Y/N, if your baby dies... it's all your fault.

--- No, you are wrong. He won't die ---

Y/N, you don't deserve Jimin. You are killing his child.

--- No, I would never purposely hurt them ---

Y/N, you are a murderer---

Noooo! You are wrong ---

Y/N...

Y/N...

Jimin: "Y/N... Y/N! Wake up! Can you hear me?" He shakes me until I wake up. I am soaking wet with sweat and my heart is beating out of my chest. I eventually realize I am in the bed at my house. Jimin is lying beside me.

Y/N: "Min-ah." Tears flow down my face as I try to sit up.

Jimin: "No, don't try to get up. Lay down." He hovers over me and examines my face, then moves the sweaty hair sticking to my forehead.

Y/N: "I am scared." I whimper and wipe my tears with the back of my hands.

Jimin: "You just had a nightmare. Everything is ok." He says as he brings me into a tight embrace to make me feel secure.

Y/N: "Ok." I look up at him with teary doe eyes.

Jimin: "Do you want to talk about your dream?" He asks sweetly and I shake my head 'no'.

Y/N: "No. I am just worried about our Stinky-Butt. What if I really hurt him? I've been drinking the whole pregnancy... And the... urgh. What did I do to the baby?" I sigh and bury my head in his now soft belly.

Jimin: "Aw... it's ok, Lovely. You love my belly now that it is a little chubby. Have you been feeding me good on purpose... to get my belly to grow?" He chuckles.

Y/N: "Of course not. You just aren't exercising. But I do kinda like the softness of your belly. It's like a pillow." I mumble as I rub and kiss his tummy.

Jimin: "Yours WAS a fluffy soft pillow... but now it's a lot smaller... How is your stomach smaller now that you are pregnant? Actually, your whole body is smaller. Make sure you eat enough for our baby to be healthy, ok?" He encourages while he rubs his hand up and down my upper arm.

Y/N: "Ok, I want to start doing some exercises." I say as I sit up and meet his eyes. His brows furrowed in disappointment.

Jimin: "You know you can only do light exercises. Remember, the doctor put you on bed-rest until Stinky-Butt is born." He warns me and I sigh in disagreement.

***flashback***

Follow-up Doctor Appointment

Doctor: "So are you saying that you have been drinking a few times a week... the whole time? He asks.