C H A P T E R 22

Lily's POV

We had just landed in Los Angeles and Bernard was here to pick us up from the tarmac. We were now on our way home and I was tired. It was almost as if Jenny had sensed that I had landed in Los Angeles and there were so many jobs being added to my timetable.

We arrived home and I jumped out of the car. Adonis was already on calls about work so I was quiet making sure I didn't disturb him. I was walking to the door with my handbag because Bernard had absolutely refused that I carried any bags.

I walked into the house and Anneliese was standing there with a wide grin on her face. I paused then went and hugged her and said ,'Hey Anneliese.'

I pulled away and before I could speak Adonis said ,'Anneliese what are you doing?'

She rolled her eyes and said ,'Hi big brother how are you?'

Adonis gave her a look and said ,'What are you doing here?'

Anneliese gave a hit weary and said ,'I'm here to visit.'

I was quietly watching the interaction between the two of them. I actually hadn't seen them interacting because at the wedding they did not interact.

Adonis said ,'Anneliese what are you doing here?'

Anneliese groaned and said ,'I was hoping I could stay with you guys.'

Adonis scrunched his eyebrows and said ,'Why?'

I punched his shoulder and said ,'Of course you can Anneliese.'

Adonis put his arm around my shoulder and said ,'No. Why does she want to stay here?'

I narrowed my eyes at him because of how rude he was being right now. Anneliese sighed and said ,'Mum and dad are going on like a two month vacation in Africa.'

I smiled at Anneliese and I said ,'Of course you can stay here Anne, don't listen to Adonis.'

Adonis groaned and said ,'She normally stays at the house alone, what's does she want to stay here all of a sudden.'

I hissed and said ,'Adonis, you need to stop being rude.'

He grumbled and said ,'Fine.'

Anneliese smiled and said ,'Great I've been here for like three days already.'

Adonis looked unentertained and Anneliese walked away. Adonis turned me to face him and said ,'I was looking forward to fucking you in every single place in this house and now we have to babysit.'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'She is a teenager Adonis, she probably won't be here half the time.'

He pouted and I added ,'You can't fuck me everywhere Adonis, that is not classy.'

I could see Adonis's eyes darkening with lust and I knew what was about to happen. I tried to move away and Adonis gave me a smile and said ,'Oh no you don't, love.'

He pulled me into the coat closet in the foyer and I said ,'Adonis, this is not classy.'

He gave me a smirk and said ,'I wouldn't describe our sex as classy but more animal like or maybe you forgot. '

I pressed my thighs together because of the pleasure I just felt because of his description of our sex. I looked up into his eyes and they had darkened even further in lust. I put my hands around his neck and I said ,'Maybe you should remind me exactly how animal like our sex really is. '

I bit my lip amd he lifted me up just as our lips were about connect I heard Anneliese calling Adonis. He groaned and said ,'Oh fuck no.'

I giggled and said ,'You have to go to her.'