•𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗲•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-----------------
I looked at the scared Justin Fletchley. The snake was about to attack him but I jumped in front of it startling my father.

"SsaahAyaeehSeyythaaSsseyaa HaaSsseyaaSsseyaaHaaHassAyaahath SeethaaaAayaassssehhh, HassAyaeehssssehhhSsss SeethaaaSsssHassseeySsss" I said Don't attack come here in parseltongue which I had no idea I spoke. The snake stopped and come to my hand. I held it and my father grabbed the snake from me and put it back on the floor.

"Vipera Evanesca!" My father yelled. The snake disappeared. Justin was confronting a confused Harry.

"Be careful with what you say Potter!" I yelled at him and Draco helped me up.

"Are you okay Sapphie?" He asked. I nod my head.

"I didn't know I knew parseltongue" I said confused only the heir of Slytherin know parseltongue.

"Maybe your mother was the heir of Slytherin, there one thing you know of her" Draco said with a smile and I nod my head.

"Your right and next thing you know I will have five things I know about her" I said happy. My father went up to me.

"Umm...good job" My father said awkwardly and pat my head and I stopped him.

"Father is my mother a heir of Slytherin and I'm I related to Harry?" I asked.

"You should head to class" My father said bluntly and left me.

"I think he should tell you about her, she is your mother after all" Draco said as we walked to are next class.

"Yeah" I said upset. Why would he not tell me about her? Did she do something bad?

"Thank you so much Sapphire" Justin said.

"Your welcome" I said with a smile. Draco rolled his eyes but I gave him a look. "You know because someone is muggle born doesn't mean they are bad" I said to him.

"I'm sorry it just comes out of me" He said.

"Your forgiven lets hurry to class because we are really late" I laughed.

"Race you?" Draco asked and I nod my head as we ran quickly to class trying not to get caught.