Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!

Alternative Title: The time (M/N) has to take part of a bunch of Dumbasses.
Second Alternative Title: Everyone gets drunk except (M/N)
[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Wait, how the absolute fuck did I end up here? I regret so many things..."

A lot of familiar people were in the same room as me that I just walked into. Everyone was invited to a masquerade ball and I dawned a black mask that was sleek yet had a few jewels on it. My outfit was a black suit to match but others had suits more geared towards them. My black leather shoes tapped against the ground as I took a cup of red wine before swirling it around. I was watching the fluid in the cup while keeping an eye on Luffy who was already drunk. Zoro was no exception since he drunk nearly three barrels of beer and a few Martinis.

"Hey cutie! Drink a bit more!"

"Shanks? What are you doing here? Wait did you come alone?" I asked.

"No way, I dragged along a friend. The one and only Mihawk!"

"You know, he doesn't look like he wants to be here." I pointed out.

My words seemed to be the truth since Mihawk was giving off vibes that were basically to leave him alone. Clearly, he had been dragged here but he did look good in his mask and suit. Waving at him, he only nodded back before he walked over elegantly. He greeted me politely even though I told him it wasn't needed while Shanks was drinking himself away in a competition against Zoro. I grabbed another glass of red wine from the waiter before passing it to Mihawk with a smirk.

"You look good, Hawkeye jerk." I complimented before turning my head away.

"Thank you, you look exceptionally good today as well just like any other day." Mihawk returned.

My face got red before I calmed down and began talking to Mihawk like I normally would until I heard Luffy screaming. He had set himself on fire on accident. Sighing, I apologized to Mihawk before striding over to Luffy and helping him put out the fire on his shoulder. I gave him a look but he didn't take it into mind since he was drunk off his ass. I was definitely going to have to stay sober tonight to watch over my dumbass idiots. Shooting Mihawk a look of apology, I picked Luffy up before hauling him towards the ship. I tucked him into bed before giving him a goodnight kiss since he asked.

"Goodnight my dumbass captain."

Leaving the ship, I headed back to the party. I had noticed so many people were drunk off their ass so I decided to do a rare thing and help all these idiots. First, I hauled Shanks ass back to his ship before dumping him with Benn. It was hard to get Shanks physically off of me since he was so clingy. Benn and I first had to go to Shanks's room before Benn pulled Shanks off. Benn remarked that he's never been so clingy with a person when he was this drunk before.

"Cutie.... kiss please" Shanks mumbled drunk off his ass

"Fine... Benn please make sure he doesn't cling onto me." I said.

"It's the least I can do." Benn remarked.

Leaning down, I pecked Shanks on the lips before telling both him and Benn to have a nice night while Shanks whined for me. Heading back, I went to see who I needed to drag back to their ship but someone pulled me away onto the dancefloor where everyone was slow waltzing. It was Mihawk. He didn't say anything as he danced with me but his slight changes in body language was enough. He must be drunk too otherwise he wouldn't be this open. We danced until the song finished.

"Mihawk... You're drunk." I pointed out.

"A bit, I'll be taking my leave now."

Mihawk's eyes glanced around the room to make sure no one was even looking the slightest bit our way before he leaned down and kissed my cheeks before kissing the back of my hand. He left afterwards while I stood there for a few moments with a red face. There wasn't any time to even catch my breath since Crocodile spotted me and we began talking with Daz Bones at his side. He was polite surprisingly but even he already had a red face so he took his leave right after our chat. A kiss to my hand was his last action of the night.