57

"His name is Lee Seo-Jun," Jin mutters, looking at the picture of the name owner. Jungkook scrolls down the website they were on and keeps taking in the information.

"You sure that's him?" Namjoon questions, getting a glare from Jin who was still resentful at the boy who had broken his heart.

"Yes, that is him. I don't lie, unlike some people." Jin says with a scoff, throwing shade that everyone definitely noticed.

"Well uh...where is his business building?" Taehyung asks, trying to break the tension between the old couple.

"It says in Insa-dong..." Jungkook replies as he puts his finger against the screen of the computer.

"All right, who's going?" Hoseok looks at all of the boys, who stay silent in avoidance.

"Y'all are a bunch of pussies you know?" A voice suddenly says the heads of all the five boys in the living room turning around in the direction that it came from. Yoongi stood outside his bedroom door with his arms crossed on his chest. "I'll go." He declares, making his way to the youngest and his computer. He takes a picture of the address with his phone and puts it away, looking energized to start his new mission.

"Yoongi-hyung, you okay?" Jungkook shyly asks, the rest of the boys just staring in shock from his sudden appearance to the meeting. The last they had seen of him was when Jin told him he couldn't go to meet with Jimin.

"I'm fine. Now, what do you fools want for lunch?" Yoongi questioned as he made his way to the kitchen. The boys just keep staring, not knowing if what they had just heard was right. Well, except Namjoon and Hoseok.

"How about some japchae?" Hoseok suggests, following Yoongi who nodded in agreement. "He- he can COOK??" Jin blurts out in astonishment, looking at Hoseok who laughed at his response. "Sure can, he's an expert when it comes to cooking." Taehyung's 'o' shaped mouth suddenly changed into a smile that reached ear to ear.

"Jin-Hyung! Now is no time to feel threatened! He's making my favorite!" Taehyung reassured, getting up and practically running to the kitchen. Jungkook follows, being interested in seeing Chef Min in action. He walks in the kitchen and is already impressed with what he sees. Yoongi quickly cuts the vegetables he needed, his cuts being clear and loud enough to show that he was experienced in the kitchen.

"C-Can I help?" An astonished Taehyung stammered, praising the chef in front of him.

"No, I'm good," Yoongi replies, his focus not shifting away from the knife in his hands.

"Can I? Please." Taehyung pleaded, his following Yoongi's knife as it easily made its way through the vegetables in front of it.

"Fine, if you really want to help you can get the glass noodles out." Yoongi approves, Taehyung vanishing in seconds as he went in search of the glass noodles that were hiding somewhere.

"Jimin chose well," Jin softly comments to Hoseok, who nods in agreement. Yoongi moved on to the meat, still leaving everyone impressed.

"I found them!" Taehyung breathlessly declared as he set down the glass noodles in front of Yoongi.

"Set the water," Yoongi demands, Taehyung obediently going over to do as he was told.

"You would never have imagined that they used to be at each other's throat," Namjoon says, Hoseok and Jin both laughing in agreement. Namjoon looks over at Jin, who takes a few seconds before realizing he was staring at him. He stops laughing right away and goes back to his cold face that Yoongi usually held. Namjoon sighs, and looks back at what was happening. Jungkook looks at his boyfriend, who now felt a bit uncomfortable at the thought of the friendship between Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Baby?" Jungkook wakes up from his trance and realizes that Taehyung was in front of him with a slice of carrot in front of him. Taehyung opens his mouth as demonstration and places the carrot in Jungkook's mouth when he did as showed. "Good baby, you okay?" Jungkook smiles, letting it do the talking for him. Taehyung smiles back and gives him a quick kiss before going back to help Yoongi.

He had nothing to worry about.

Right?

"What now chef!" Taehyung loudly called, placing a hand above his forehead like a saluting soldier.

"Set the table. I'll be done in a few minutes." The rest of the boys help set up, the excitement within them growing as they were about to eat something made by Chef Min. Just as they all sat down, Yoongi comes out of the Kitchen with the Japchae fresh off the stove. He sets it down in the middle of the table and bows before he takes his own seat. The boy's applause and dig in, their faces instantly fascinated with all the flavors present in their mouths.

"Is it good?" Yoongi shyly asks, his confidence suddenly changing.

"It's amazing." The rest say in unison with stuffed faces, making Yoongi smile for the first time in a while.
-
"This must be it," Yoongi mutters to himself as he looks at the building in front of him. Employees walked in and out, giving him a perfect opportunity to blend in.

"Hello, how may we help you?" A man at the front desk asks, Yoongi smiling in attempt to appear a nicer version of himself.

"Hello, I am here looking for Lee Seo-Jun?" The man looks at him for a few seconds, puzzled at the thought of someone like Yoongi looking for his boss. "And you are?"

"His brother." Yoongi confidently says as he brings up a bag with folders. "He forgot something documents at home and told me to bring them to him." The man keeps looking at him, not believing a word coming out of his mouth.

"I'll call Mr.Lee and ask him if he's awaiting documents-" "No-" Yoongi interrupts, knowing that the phone call would ruin his whole plan. "I mean, you wouldn't want to interrupt Mr. Lee with his important meeting right now, would you?" Yoongi adds as the man lowers the phone in his hand.

"Oh right. But I should still-" "Why bother him for something so simple? You know he'd get upset if you bother him in his meeting." Yoongi interrupts again, the man nodding showing he understood.

"Right. I'm sorry, go right ahead." Yoongi gives him a wink and begins walking to the elevators. He gets to the top floor and enters an office.

"So this is your office huh?" Yoongi mutters as he places the bag down on the floor. He sits in the big chair behind the desk, and turns around and waits. Yoongi sits there in silence, as he remembers the main cause for why he was doing what he was doing today.

"Baby Jiminie," Yoongi says aloud, as the office door begins to open. Footsteps are heard as the owner walked in and closed the door behind them.

"Hello, Mr. Lee." Yoongi coldly greets as he turns around in the chair.