Chapter 34: Boom! Chaos!

The revelation of Dong Min Lei's words shocked the people nearby, now making them think Yaoyao was a seductress who tries her luck with every powerful man to gain fame. This made Yaoyao deeply embarrassed, feeling rage through her clenched knuckles as she gave her senior brother an empty gaze full of distain.

Before she even spoke, Lord Yan interrupted her with his own disdained feelings. "The Crown Prince, Yang Le? . . .So you think a mere crown prince like him is a good comparison for me?~" The lord chuckled, his smile ever-so-changing between killing intent and dominance. "It seems to me that you don't trust this future husband of yours. . ."

"N-No, I do!" Yaoyao stuttered an answer. What can she do? Between her senior brother and Lord Yan, it's the latter who was much more prestigious than the first. "It's just that. . .His Highness had told me to. . ." Her eyes glanced over to Tang Di Wan with indescribable, unsettling feelings. No way she should tell them the truth! ". . .To tell senior sister that she was going to be the second bride of Lord Yan!"

"W-WHAT?!"

The crowd around them were stoked and grew more curious about the double marriage situation. Two brides for Lord Yan? That was being very generous and both were from the Magical Martial Sect! That would mean he would have connections with the sect as well!