Exposed

It took a couple seconds for Izuku to fully process what happened. The room had gone silent, no one moved. Uraraka blinked and made eye contact with him, looking confused and dazed. She slowly brought her hand up to her cheek, where she felt red sticky blood drip from three parallel gashes.

Izuku took a step back, fear gripping him like it never had before. I did that. I did that to her. "Ura-Uraraka-" he started, but his throat had closed up.

Kirishima quickly put himself between them, Mina rushed to Uraraka.

"No, It's my fault-" Uraraka started, but was quickly cut off.

"What the hell man," Kirishima looked at Izuku unforgivingly, "You said you could control it. Why did you lie to me? Why did you hurt her?"

"What the heck are you guys talking about?!" Kaminari shouted in confusion.

"i-I I didn't mean to-" Izuku's voice cracked, "I'm s-sorry..." he whimpered. He tried to look at Uraraka to assure himself she was okay, but he couldn't do it. He was afraid to see what he'd done.

Bakugou walked up and pushed Izuku roughly, "Go on. Tell us." He demanded.

"Why did you do that to Uraraka?" Iida asked, his lip quivering slightly. He'd never imagine his friend doing something like that.

Izuku grabbed Bakugou's shoulders, gripping them tightly, "You need to listen to me," he pleaded, meeting his eyes, "You have to get me out of here." He whispered desperately.

Bakugou shoved him off, "Huh?!"

"Please!" he cried.

Kirishima charged at Izuku, tackling him to the ground, "I thought I could trust you!" Kirishima shouted, "But after what you just did, and what day it is, and what I know you're capable of doing, I don't believe you won't hurt anyone!"

"What are you going on about, Kirishima?" Iida asked quietly, confused.

"Listen everyone, I know it's gonna be hard to believe, but Midoriya is... he..." Kirishima looked down at Izuku beneath him, catching a glimpse of his pleading eyes.

Those big pleading puppy dog eyes had been ruthless bloodthirsty wolf eyes a minute ago.

"Midoriya is a-"

"SHUT UP!" Izuku screamed beneath him. He easily overpowered Kirishima and threw him off. He stood up, his eyes blurry with tears. He looked down and saw blood on the floor. Uraraka's blood. His eyes snapped up to look at her, he immediately saw the deep gashes on her cheek. I did that. I hurt her.

She saw the guilty look in his eyes as he stared at her, "Deku, it's okay!" she tried to call out to him, but he didn't seem to hear her.

He dug his face into his hands, smearing the blood on his claws onto his face. He wailed loudly, "I DON'T WANT THIS!" His head was spinning, he knew he would transform from the stress and the closeness of the moon. Almost everyone from class 1A was in the room.

His bones started to crack and shift, but he tried forcing them to stay in place, crying in pain. He fell to the floor, willing his insides to stay the way they were. Tears blurred his eyes, but he could make out the terrified faces of many of his classmates.

"We... We need to get out of here!" he could make out Kirishima's voice clearly, ringing in his ears.

"What's happening to him, is he okay?" Iida's voice.

"Just stay away from him!" that was Kaminari.

"What the fuck Deku?!" Bakugou.

"Do you know what's happening to him?" Sero called out fearfully. Everyone was on edge. There was nowhere to run from him, from the-