10| Winter Wonderland

10. Winter Wonderland

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

      ELEANORS BAGS WERE PACKED AND CHRISTMAS GIFTS WERE WRAPPED. — Now came the time for her to board the train heading back Kings Cross Station to meet the joy that is her parents. She loved her father, but her mother's wrath terrified her more and more everyday. Angelica was the kindest soul she had. The girl was often seen hugging Eleanor as the girl was growing anxious. She hadn't met the Black family in person before. Sirius had only shared absolute horror stories about them in the past five years. With their trunks packed and stored onto the Hogwarts Express. The two girls stood on the platform waiting for their friends so they could board together. Angelica had noticed Eleanors shaking hands as they were growing more and more violent as the moments passed. It was in a swift movement that she was engulfed in a warm hug filled to the brim with love.

      Their sentimental moment was interrupted by the boastful boys storming along the platform calling out to the girls. James slowed his steps because Remus had hinted towards Eleanor being fearful to return home. Remus was the first to join in the hug. The boy was never one to shy away from affection. Especiallyfrom his best friends. Remus' hugs were different to Angelica's hugs. The lanky boy was someone who gave gentle embraces, Angelica hugged like you were the last person on earth. Something to hold onto.  Soon enough, it became a massive group hug. Eleanor in the centre as they each came in one-by-one to physically show them how much they loved her. Saldy, Eleanor wsa released from the smothering hug. The group actually had to board the train. Much to his dismay, if only she could stay in Hogsmead for the winter holiday.

      James managed to bully the little first years who were gathered in the group's unofficial cart where they had sat since first year. The memories had to live on. It was something for the group to cling to in this time of darkness. The order seemed to be natural. Remus in the corner, Eleanor beside him. James was next. Sirius and Angelica were on the opposite side, Peter in the corner closest to the sliding door. Leia was next to James. She was in her own place, some girl was probably on her mind. James didn't hesitate to ramble about his dove, Lily Evans. Eleanor only sighed leaning her head on Remus' shoulder barely paying attention to James. Staring out the window by tilting her head slightly. The position was a lot more comfortable than it appeared. The mountains were now covered in the fluffy snow. There was no snow fall at this time. It had lightened up in Scotland, just for the day. There was no telling what it would be like when they arrived at Kings Cross Station.

      "James, could you please shut up about Lily, we know you like her." Sirius was the first one to snap at James' chatter. The boy couldn't shut up nor sit still, let alone let someone else speak during this long train ride.

      "Some of us would like a chance to speak. There are so many things that we could speak about, but every time it is about lilyt." Eleanor added onto Sirius' poit, sitting up straight as her venomous words finally sunk into his thick skull.