~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22~

You and everyone else were now at Mr. Liu's shop, you guys would keep the survivors at your house but since your parents are coming home on Monday you figured it was best for the survivors to stay at the shop. There was a backroom to the shop so they could hide in there if anyone came into the shop.
    "How is everyone?" You whispered to Zane "Everyone seems to be fine, the worse injuries are broken limbs." Zane answered making you nod "Aren't they all lucky.." You whispered with a sigh "Okay, how on earth are we going to find that giant and everyone else?" Nya asked making you turn your attention to the group of ninjas discussing the plan.
    "We're just going to have to follow the footprints left behind.." Kai said with a shrug "But who knows what that giant's capable off. Didn't you see what it did to Ninjago and Meowthra?" Jay asked shivering a bit "They have a gun or guns, who knows what kind of guns they have." Cole said, "I hate to say this, but pupils..you cannot fight this fight." Master Wu said making all the ninja gasp "What?!" They all yelled "Uncle Wu, we're the protectors of Ninjago! What do you mean we can't fight?!" Lloyd yelled completely confused.
    "We are too small for this fight..we can't do anything against a giant. Not even with your elemental powers and not even with Meowthra..(Y/N)." Master Wu turns to you making you flinch a bit "Yeah?.." You asked raising a brow "You have to fight the giant."
    "WHAT?!" You yelled making everyone turn to you "I uh...sorry." You nervously laughed then looked back at Master Wu "Master Wu I can't fight them all by myself!"
    "Then you need to form a team. Your friends know about us..they can help you. I'll train you and your friends." Master Wu said making you go silent. You and your friends are going to fight someone with guns!?...How on earth will you do that!? None of you had guns, nor fought before! "P-Please giant....please save my daddy and everyone else!" You jumped then turned to where you heard the small cry. It was the young boy, beside him was the woman who had embraced him after he was rescued. All the survivors were looking up at you...looking up to you for hope...
    You began to sweat..with all of the survivors looking up at you was nerve-racking. Everyone was depending on you to save the captured civilians...who wouldn't be nervous. You knew you couldn't say no...not now. You let out a huge sigh "Okay, I'll do it!" You said standing with pride making everyone cheer. Hearing all the cheering made you smile, it felt great to have everyone cheering for you.
    "WOOO GO, SIS!" (B/N) yelled making Jack giggle "Can I help too?" Jack asked, "Yeah can we help too!?" (B/N) asked but Mr. Liu shook his head "No, you two are too young." Mr. Liu said "He's right. You two need to stay at home." Master Wu said making the two boys slouch "Aw man..." (B/N) groaned making you sigh then shake your head "This is too dangerous for two young boys." You said "Yeah, Now you should go talk to your friends (Y/N). See if they'll help us." Lloyd said making you nod "I will. See you guys later." You said before walking out..boy what have you got yourself into?

Word Count: 596 Words