24

Haru's body pressed against the cold wall, her breathing ragged from fear

Haru's body pressed against the cold wall, her breathing ragged from fear. She peeked around the corner quickly returning to her position when she noticed a guard glancing her way-thankfully it was still dark.

"Sir we need to get you out of here now!"

The man scoffed, she could hear his footsteps slowly disappear so she made the decision to follow.

Haru made her way closer to them, keeping to the walls. Her heart hammered through her chest as she got closer.

But she stopped in her tracks when she felt a hand in her shoulder, she swiftly turned around and kicked feeling her feet make contact with someone's body.

"What the fuck Haru"

"Oh shit! Jisung I'm sorry!"

She tried to catch the flailing boy but to no avail as she couldn't see well in the darkness. He fell with a loud thud and a groan.

"Who goes there?!"

Haru began to panick she did the mental math, it would only be 15 seconds before the lights went back on. She began a mental count pulling him to his feet and hiding behind a pillar.

5

4

3

2

1

The lights flickered back on as time seemed to stop. She held her breath as she pulled Jisung closer to her, knowing full well the man was one step to finding them out.

Haru shut her eyes close, heart beating faster. She sighed in relief once she heard the footsteps stop-though if the man looked at the corner she was sure they would've been caught.

"Mr. Wang we should get you to safety"

Once she was sure all was well, she slowly cracked her eyes open. Peeking ever so slightly as she noticed the close proximity between her and Jisung.

His dark eyes stared daggers into her soul, she could feel his breath fanning her ever so slightly.

"Jisung Haru! Where are the both of you?!"

Jisung jumped away from the girl, running a hand through his dishiveled hair. Haru took a quick glance at him, the necktie he was wearing hang loosely around his neck.

His top was slightly unbuttoned, the slightest bit of sweat glazed his forhead. The suit he was wearing was torn slightly possibly from fighting.

"Ya'll I think they died"

"As if I'd die Chenle"

"Nevermind Jisung's alive, good for you...what about Haru?"

The said girl took a shaky sigh raking her fingers through her brown locks.

"I'm here"

"I have eyes on the target where are all of you"

"I'm near the parking, send the loca-"

"Don't bother"

Sounds of confusion ran through the earpiece, Haru looking at Jisung with confusion as well.

"Why?"

"They hired Seventeen..."

"Oh makes sense, anyway let's meet at the parking lot in five...I'm sure they'd close the venue down"

Haru and Jisung both let out an ok, fixing their clothes before speed walking out of the building.

"Jisung, quick question..."

"Fire away"

"Who is Seventeen?"

The male stopped for a few seconds peeling the jacket away from his body. The -amazingly clean- white polo was revealed underneath.

"They're a mafia or gang for hire...basically they could be hitmen, bodyguards or all the sorts"

Haru nodded, putting her arms up as she safely passed through the security. They both ran to the meeting place, Haru only slower because of the heels.

Jaemin and Chenle's silhouettes could be seen talking away as they both leaned againts the black mazda.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Well since Jisung mentioned Seventeen we're taking a little trip...and you might wanna change"

Ya'll honestly I want to study but I don't want to study :<