~5~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"Put on the suit!" Steve exclaimed, and Tony nodded frantically.

"Yep!"

Steve helped Tony up, and I watched the two run out of the lab together.

I worriedly looked around for my brother, but I saw Nicky Fury instead, sitting up and clutching his ribs.

That's got to hurt.

He held his hand out to me, and I thought he was looked for help, but that's when I saw a little black object in his hand.

"Put it in your ear." He grumbled, and I obliged, placing the object in the crevice of my ear, and I heard a ding as the device turned on.

"Hill?!" Nick exclaimed, I assume into his earpiece, and alarms started blaring, and I rushed out the room to find Thor, or maybe even Loki, if he was still in his cell.

"We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine."

I jumped, not expecting a voice in my ear, and I assume it was Maria Hill.

"Stark! You copy that?!" Nick asked, and I screamed, seeing a man holding a gun, pointing it towards me.

"I'm on it!"

"Hello sir." I said politely, and he held his gun tightly, so I ducked, running a few feet towards him and grabbing his forearm, knocking the gun out of his hands.

He watched in horror as his forearm turned to stone, and he began running down the hallway, but eventually his feet remained stuck to the ground, as his head turned to stone.

I sighed, walking down the hallway to find my siblings, to no avail.

"Coulson! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armory! Move out!"

I ended up finding Thor, and I sighed I relief, pulling him in for a hug as he held me tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Better now, brother."

"Find engine three. I'll meet you there."

"I need to find Banner, he's probably turned into the Hulk by now." Thor said, and I nodded, watching him run off.

I continued my search, walking through the halls until I found Loki, who was smirking mischievously.

"Was this your plan all along?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"The Hulk is a powerful being, powerful enough to destroy a hellicarrier."

"So it is." I sighed, placing my hand on my forehead and glaring at him.

"There's mortals have done nothing to disturb or cause you harm." I said, walking to his cell.

"How dare you think yourself above them." I scolded, and my earpiece rang.

"Bring the carrier inwards and head south. Take us to the water."