08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!

The silence was deafening and it was killing me, I slowly glanced up to Mori-senpai and saw that he still wore his usual stoic face expression. I slowly looked ahead again and quietly sighed,

I wonder if Mori-senpai ever changes his stoic expression.. I paused my train of thought and remembered the memory of Mori-senpai's small smile that also quickly faded away, Ah.. Wait I saw him smiling earlier, but.. hm.. does that even count as a smile.? I was thinking so hard that I couldn't hear Mori-senpai calling for me until I finally noticed his face was in front of me, making me slightly jump backwards from surprise,

"O-Oh, I'm sorry Mori-senpai. Are we here already?" I asked him and he nodded only as a response. I looked to the door then to the sign above it; it said, INFIRMARY.

The two of us went inside and we were quickly greeted by the school nurse's smile, "Oh? What do the two of you youngsters need?" He asked with a gentle smile to both of us. Mori-senpai didn't waste another minute and just said it straightforwardly, "Contacts."

"O-Oh, Right away, young man." The nurse smiles, a tiny sweat rolling down the side of his face. "It's +2.50, sir." I said smiling reassuringly, making the nurse give a grateful smile back at me.

The nurse went to find the contacts and Mori-senpai and I waited patiently. "Thank you." I heard Mori-senpai said. I looked at him with a shock and confused face, "Eh? Why're you thanking me Mori-senpai?" I asked, "Because you helped me.." He said in a low, but calming voice. I just smiled in response before saying, "It's okay Mori-senpai." In the corner of my eyes I swear I saw him smile again, but when I turned my head to him it was already gone.

After a few minutes the nurse gave us the contacts, I smiled and thanked him, bowing in a respectful manner while Mori-senpai just said a quick, "Thanks,"

~When they got back~

"Okay, where's Haruhi?" I asked as soon as I saw Tamaki waiting on a couch, Tamaki points to the direction of the changing room with a smile, "He's just getting dressed with the twins's help," He said smiling, but my 'overprotective big brother meter' broke to the ceiling because of that. Creating a really strong dark aura around me,

"What.. did.. you say..?" I asked as calm as I can but of course I couldn't because my menacing aura were already shown, making Tamaki flinched because of this. I could see his face paled while sweating more dramatically than normal.

I went stomping to the dressing room and saw that the two twins looked like they were just thrown out, they both looked at each other like they knew something, but it appears that they haven't noticed me coming in yet.

I walked towards the two and stopped just in front of the two gingers, making them looked up at me I glared at them before saying, "You two already know, so you better stay away from her.. got it?" I asked in a really deep voice you can tell that my voice had annoyance laced in every word I said. The two gingers gulped and nodded their heads. But then I saw that one of them looked like he just remembered something, "Oh yeah, (M/N)-senpai Kyoya asked us to give you this. And said that you should wear it too." The ginger with a deeper voice, Hikaru said and I saw the other one get a male uniform from the side table, giving it to me.

I gave a puzzled look at the clothes and looked at the twins with a raced brow, "Why?" I asked, my over protective brotherly instincts meter going down, now just downright confused.

The two gingers just gave me a shrug, "We don't know, just put it on okay senpai?" The said in sync before going out the room leaving me and my probably still dressing sister. I sighed out loud before entering a sheet next to where I think my sister was and started to take off my clothes to put on the fresh new uniforms.