eighteen

And then he kissed me.

His lips tasted of bud light, they were warm and soft against mine. He moved his hand away from my cheek and down to my waist, squeezing it lightly.

Our lips began to move faster against one another's, at first they had been slow and hesitant.

He pulled me in closer as his tongue requested access into my mouth, which I gladly granted him. I wanted this, I needed this.

Aaron Hotchner was my dream, I couldn't live without every inch of him. His chocolate eyes, his raven hair. And now, I couldn't live without his light pink lips. I didn't want to anymore, I didn't have to anymore.

We pulled our lips apart, but our foreheads were still touching. I let out a quiet laugh, "I won't regret it, either" I whispered. He shot me his breathtaking smile, that damn smile got me every time. As I leaned in for another kiss, my phone began to buzz. He paused, both looking down at the phone.

I flicked it open, "Yes?" I was so annoyed, why couldn't the two of us just be left alone?

"Go back to the house, we'll meet you guys there. Hotch was completely trashed when you guys walked out, and it's already two am" I smirked,

It was Spencer, and he didn't have to tell me twice. "Bye" I responded, shutting the phone. I grabbed Aaron's hand and pulled him after me, examining the street for our car. I spotted him only moments later, and I whistled loudly.

Al looked out the window, seeing me and turning the car on. I dragged Aaron towards it, opening the car door. I jumped inside, and he followed very close behind. He shut it behind him, and when he turned his head back to look at me, I put my hand behind his head. I pushed his face into mine, our lips locking instantly.

Al began driving away with us, but we were a little too distracted to notice. Aarons hands slid down to my thighs, his fingers playing with the bottom of my dress. He bit my bottom lip, and I had to hold back a moan. I started wrapping my leg over his, which gave him the opportunity to slide his hand under my dress. He made it to the side of my underwear, which he stuck two of his fingers into. I smiled through the kisses,

"Ahem" We both heard, and we quickly pulled away from one another. Our eyes landed on Al, who wasn't looking back at us. "We're home" he said, awkwardly. I gritted my teeth, feeling terribly bad.

I rummaged through my purse, handing him a twenty dollar bill. Aaron started getting out of the car, "Sorry"

"It's totally okay, I'm glad you had a fun night" He encouraged, and I chuckled, stepping out behind Aaron. "Ms. Gordon" I bent down to look into the car, "It's good to have you back for a bit" He admitted.

"It's good to be back, Al" was my response, shutting the door behind us. The two of us walked up the grand stairs that lead to the front door, and I took my keys out of my bag. I shoved them inside, the door opening as I did so. We made our way inside, and when I turned to look at him, I saw he was already staring at me. I patted his chest, "I'll grab you some water" I remembered, and he furrowed his brows.

"I'm not drunk" I scoffed at his words, and he followed me into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass, walking over to the fridge. Opening it, I spoke,

"Oh, yeah? Would a sober Aaron Hotchner slide his hands up my dress?" I laughed, and the water started pouring into the glass.

"If he got the chance" I raised both my brows, handing him the water.

"Drink" I ordered, and he rolled his eyes. He leaned against the island, downing the water in less than ten seconds. I started taking my heels off of my feet, holding them in my left hand. He placed the glass down,

"Happy?" He asked, and I nodded. I started fixing his hair with my right hand,

"You have no idea" I quoted him from when he was in the club, holding out my hand for him to take. He did so, and the two of us started to walk up the stairs. Once we reached the top, I opened the door to my room. I paused,

"I can't, um..." I looked down at my stomach, and his eyes went wide. He shook his head,

"I wasn't planning on it. I may be tipsy, but I don't want to rush this" He ensured, and I accidentally let an overly excited smile show on my face. He didn't want me for the sex, he wanted me for... well, me. And it felt nice, it felt nice for once to have someone that just really wanted to be around you without getting something in return.

Especially him.

We entered my room, and I put my shoes next to the door. He shut it behind us, and I flicked on the little light next to my bed. I flipped all my hair to one side of my head, glancing at Aaron. He was already looking at me, "Can you unzip it?" I questioned. He walked up behind me, slowly following my instructions.

He was gentle, which was unlike him.

The dress dropped to the ground, revealing my black laced underwear and strapless black laced bra, in which he couldn't help but scan. He started unbuttoning his shirt, and I couldn't look away as he did so.

One button, two button, three.

He slid the black shirt off of his shoulders , revealing his bare chest.

God, if I wasn't so weak I would get him rail me.

His eyes moved down to my stomach, revealing the bandage covering the gunshot wound. Without any hesitation he asked, "Let me help you?" The smallest of smiles tried to creep onto my face.

I nodded, and I started walking towards the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I came out a few moments later, seeing he was standing in the exact same spot. I held everything I needed in my hands, resting it on my desk. He sat down on the chair that went with my marble table, slowly taking the bandage off of me. He placed it on the table, and he started cleaning it for me.

I think that was the moment I started to fall in love with him.