chapter fifty-seven

-Omniscient
1 month later

Key crept out of Sydnee's house at around 8 in the morning putting up pink and gold balloons all around the room along with birthday bags on the side of the bed.

He wanted today be special for his girl, because in his eyes she deserved it.

-

"Man you really went all out" Li said then yawned looking around the hotel room that her and Key decorated.

"Yea yea yea" Key mumbled looking around then stretching his body out.

"I want $300 out of all this work I did" Li said and Key sucked his teeth.

"Ian giving you shit but a high five" he said to his sister who was looking at him in shock.

"Oh wow" she mumbled walking out the hotel room behind him.

-

Sydnee began to wake up out of her sleep then yawned. She started to turn around then her eyes lit up at the gifts and balloons on the bed.

She pouted sitting up in the bed looking over the bags. Before she opened it, she wanted to call Key.

Facetiming Mybaby 🥰 ...
connecting ...

"Happy birthday baby" Key said smiling at the camera and Sydnee smiled.

"When did you do this?" Sydnee said about to get emotional.

"Don't start that crying shit, Ion wanna see no tears today" he said and Sydnee sighed then began to open the bags.

"Key you didn't!" she gasped looking at the YSL pink handbag. Key smirked as she admired the purse.

She put her face in her hands not wanting him to see her cry. Sydnee wasn't use to getting things like this from anybody else but her mom. She felt so loved by Key that it made her cry.

"Baby yeen even open the other bags up yet, get ya face out cha hands" Key said and Sydnee wiped her eyes opening the next bag.

"Gucci slides? I can't.. I can't believe you spent your money on all of this" she said dropping another tear.

"Go check yo instagram" Key said and Sydnee raised her eyebrow but grabbed her phone putting him on paused going to instagram seeing she was tagged in a post.

@keyglock

❤️💬↗️67,349 likes @keyglock: Happy Fuckin Birthday ta my girlfriend

❤️💬↗️
67,349 likes
@keyglock: Happy Fuckin Birthday ta my girlfriend. You know how i'm coming behind yo sexy ass. Sydnee you been there fa me when I was going thru it & you'll faeva be appreciated ❤️ you 20 big dawg .. I love you.

@booom: WE LOVE TO SEE IT ✊🏽
@vickybaby1: he gotta gf 🤭? happy birthday!
@glockfanpage: don't be stingy .. share the @