Dating Scandal

CHAPTER THREEDating Scandal

CHAPTER THREE
Dating Scandal

Kim Taehyung

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I groaned and slammed the remote control on my coffee table, "ALREADY?"

It hadn't even been a few minutes and already news was rolling about the "mystery girl" who exited the apartment complex. The reporters drew connections between the loose pants she was wearing - that I gave her when I found her in just a long shirt - saying how it belonged to me and displayed airport photos as 'evidence' to show the resemblance. My phone was blowing up with messages and calls from my manager, agency, social media and various news channels.

I hated this.

It always felt like I was being watched by a bunch of hawks all the time. Ever since my career took off, there wasn't one moment I could sit down and relax without having the fear of being on the news the next day. I was grateful for the audience who helped with my success and popularity, but for fuck's sake I had a life to live for myself!

"Has Kim Taehyung, the nation's heartthrob, finally got his heart stolen by a lady?" Said the news reported on one channel.

"A mysterious girl has been spotted leaving Kim Taehyung's apartment in his clothes. Is this a real relationship or just a publicity stunt?" Said the next one. Seriously...? If I really wanted a successful publicity stunt then it would be with a famous female celebrity and not some ordinary stalker girl. I rolled my eyes at the level of absurdity these news channels went to.

"Miss, you say you're a witness. Is it true that you saw the mystery girl?" The reporter shoved the mic into a high school girl's face. And by the way, what the hell was a high school student doing in front of my house rather than being at school!?

I groaned loudly, ruffling my hair. I switched off the TV and fell back onto the dark grey couch.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!"

Oh fuck... I'm about to die.

Choi Jisoo

"Why... why are these people looking at me like that?" I subtly pointed at the girls in the café who were obviously gossiping about me.

"Well... you're all over the news. What did you expect?" The bunny-teeth boy, who's name was Jungkook, said, "People think that you're dating hyung."

"Isn't it going to cause trouble for all of you?" I asked, adjusting the black mask on my face that he lended to me. I wasn't sure how different this world was from mine, but if this happened there, then TV channels and social media would've been blowing up with the celebrity's dating scandal whether or not it was based on evidences. Although, I already had a fair share of such experiences for being Tae's lover in my world.