Chapter 18: Miss Her Too Much

Everyone was kicked out of the villa, but they didn't know how to comfort Oswald.

Oswald clearly did not like Vanessa, but why was he so sad now? Elena had gone to great lengths to kill Vanessa in order to seize the opportunity to be Mrs. Simon.

Now it was her chance."Perhaps Oswald is sad because of Vanessa's death." Elena also had tears in her eyes, "Vanessa is such a good person, how could she die at such a young age?"

A person came up and encouraged Elena to comfort Oswald.

"Mr. Simon usually dotes on you so much. Now, I'm afraid only you can comfort his heart."

Elena opened her eyes wide in surprise, her fingers holding the corner of her clothes, "May I? Oswald is so sad now, I'd better not disturb him."

Persuaded by the nanny, she walked into the villa.

After circling around the villa, he found Oswald in Vanessa's room.

"Oswald, don't be so sad, My heart aches for you." Elena stood there with an innocent expression on her face, "Vanessa doesn't even love you anymore.Perhaps …"

"Who let you in?"Oswald's voice was fierce, causing Elena to be extremely surprised.

"No one let Elena in. I just …"Before she could finish speaking, she was interrupted again.

Oswald pointed at the door mercilessly and said, "If you want to embarrass yourself and leave, I can help you."

Elena bit her lower lip but refused to leave.

Because of Vanessa's death, it was normal for Oswald to be sad now, and it was also the best time for her to take advantage of this opportunity to be Mrs. Simon.

If she couldn't make Oswald hate Vanessa at this time, then she would be a loser in her entire life."Vanessa has already been with Doctor Norton. Why have you always been stubborn?"

"Pa!"

He gave Elena a fierce slap. She covered her face and looked at Oswald in disbelief, "You hit me for Vanessa?"

"Why are you comparing yourself to Vanessa? You know your own identity." Oswald warned Elena.

He couldn't allow Elena to slander Vanessa.

In order to compensate Elena, he had already given her enough patience.

Now that Vanessa was dead, there was naturally no need for him to continue to atone for her sins and treat Elena so well.

Elena understood from Oswald's expression. She was not comparable to Vanessa. She was a complete loser.

"What kind of good person do you think you are?" Elena's innocent and ignorant expression disappeared. She was already disdainful of continuing to disguise herself.

"You're just a hypocrite. You refused to treat Vanessa well while she was alive, insulting her and destroying her. Now you're pretending to love her so much. If I were Vanessa, I would also feel sick!"

The bodyguard "invited" Elena out.

Oswald was alone in the villa, and beer cans had already been thrown all over the ground in front of him.

Elena's words fiercely alerted him.

Why didn't he dare to face his inner feelings earlier?He acted like he was being forced and hid his feelings so well for fear that Vanessa would discover that he liked her.

He had seen Vanessa's cold and heartless appearance before and didn't dare to give her any more sincerity easily.

Oswald relied entirely on alcohol to numb his heart, which was already so painful that he couldn't breathe.

The sky was bright. Oswald woke up. Looking at the bright sunshine outside, he felt as if Vanessa was right beside him.

"She must be very distressed to see me like this, right?"

Oswald stood up from the sofa, looked at the bottles and cigarette butts everywhere, and frowned.

When the nanny received the order to re—enter the villa, she was still a little disbelieving.

Yesterday, Miss Martha was kicked out of the villa when she entered.Everyone saw it.

Oswald had already packed himself up.

He dressed properly, but the black circles under his eyes revealed Oswald's exhaustion."Clean up this place before I come back tonight."

Oswald expressionlessly instructed, "Otherwise, Vanessa would be unhappy."
"Yes." The nanny timidly nodded and swallowed the words that came to her mouth.Wasn't Mrs. Simon already dead?Oswald went to the company, dealt with the things he had accumulated, and then turned around to the police station.

He wanted to find out the truth about Elvira's death.Oswald felt that Vanessa wasn't dead.This was an indescribable feeling, but it gave the collapsed Oswald his last hope.He could clearly sense Vanessa's heartbeat, Vanessa's breathing, Vanessa's sorrow and joy.

This was an indescribable feeling.

However, in the eyes of others, this was not the case.Because of Vanessa's death, Oswald had lost his mind due to the stimulation.He clearly had a clear mind when dealing with things, but he always liked to talk to himself.

"Vanessa, do you like the bouquet of flowers I prepared for you?"

A gentle smile appeared on the man's face as he placed a bouquet of flowers on an empty chair beside him.

"I know you like it."