i

The sound of alarm awakens y/n from her deep sleep. She wakes up, got a shower, and wear the new school uniform. She lives alone, but you can say that she's well-organised by how clean her house is. It's small and compact, but of course, enough for a student who works a part time-job.

She makes herself a sandwich with strawberry jam and whipped cream. Then, she took her blue bicycle and goes off to Inarizaki High, the new school.

...

"Everyone, we have a new student today. y/n, please come in". The chattering stops as y/n walks in. They rarely ever seen a student from (y/country) so this was a surprise.

"Ohayogozaimasu. My name's y/n. I hope to be friends with you all. I can speak 3 languages, English, Japanese and French, so don't worry about communicating with me".

"You can sit next to Suna, y/n". said Kito-Sensei.

...

The classes goes on as if there's no ending. Even though there's only 10 minutes left, it seems like an hour.

krrrrr

"Ah, finally".

y/n packs her bag and plug in her earphones. She left the earliest since she had to work today.

"Ah, great! Right before I had to work, the tire has holes?Best. day. ever".

"Yo, you okay?". An unfamiliar voice can be heard.

She turns around to see Suna walking towards her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some problems".

"Uh-huh. I can hear you ranting from miles away. Need a ride?",

"Whoa, I thought you're the kind of person who doesn't get involved with others".

"Alright, looks like you don't need my help,eh?".

"Ah, I actually do".

Suna rides the bicycle with y/n in the back. "So where we're going?".

"Eight-Twelve".

"You wanna buy ice-cream or something?".

"Uh, kinda".

...

"Alright, Suna-kun. Thank you".

"No worries".

He rode off in the same direction they were from. Wonder if he forgot something? y/n came in the shop and starts changing her clothes to start working.

The business is going well. Everyone keeps coming in and out of the shop, so y/n doesn't have time to rest,as she was the only one that have a shift today. Despite the sales rising, the owner said he doesn't want to employ someone else.

...

"Phew,home sweet home!". She plops herself onto her bed. Her first day was very tiring, especially to take her bike to her house up in the hills. "Guess I gotta take a bus tomorrow,huh?".

She took her bath. It felt very good since her muscles are sore after a 15-minutes ride back home turns into 30-minutes, maybe more.

She opens her night lamp to start drawing. She's a creator in a famous publishing comic company, Webtewn. Nice to say that she's kinda famous,with more than a million reader awaiting her new comic every week.

But of course, she's anonymous.

Meanwhile..

"Suna-kun, why are you so late today?". Atsumu asked while wrapping his arms around his shoulder.