Prolouge

*edited*

Lizzie's P.O.V

"WAKE UP!" He yelled.

I wake up to the sound of his rough voice.

"What do you want?" I groaned

I opened one eye, still laying down in bed, to look at him. He stood there glaring down at me. This is how I usually wake up in the morning. My dad always wakes me up to make him breakfast.

"Don't you talk back to me!" My dad yelled at me grabbing my hair and dragging me out of bed.

He threw me to the ground. I fell with a loud thump. I felt like my head was spinning as I laid there on the floor. I groaned and brought my hands to my head. Why does he have to be such an ass?

"Go make me breakfast. If it is not ready by the time I get there then you will be in big trouble!" He yelled.

He walked out of the room and I slowly stood up. Yeah my life is a total living hell if you ask me. It has been like this ever since my mom left. I just wish she would come back and clear everything up. But sometimes I just hate my mom for what she did.

She left us. She left me here with this phsyco. She could have atleast have taken me with her. But no. She left. She didn't even leave a note or anything telling me why she left. I don't even remember how my childhood was. I dont remember anything about it. Was my dad always like this? Was he actually nice before she left?

Of course something about that horrible creature attracted my mother. I'm just wondering what had happened to him.

I sighed. No use to question that anymore. Can't go back to fix the past. But I sure as hell wish I could. I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My brown, curly hair is up in a ponytail. I could see bruises all over my arm and wrist. These bruises just make me look even more hideous then I already am. But its not like people would ask about them anyways.

I dont think anyone would actually care. I don't really have friends at school or anywhere. There are people whom would occasionally talk to, but I'm not close enough to them to call them friends.

Ever since I've gotten into high school the bullying stopped for a while. They would just ignore me. They acted as if I wasn't even there. But its been starting again. The tripping, spit balls, and spray painting on my lockers. What did I ever do to them to deserve this?

I washed my face and I changed into some jeans and a plain black shirt. I walked downstairs and started making breakfast. I accidentally burned my self once again. I am not the best cook at all.

Hopefully I can meet a guy who can cook.

Once I was done I set it on the table and waited for my dad to come. As soon as he came downstairs, he started eating.

"Clean all this up and go to school." He said as he walked out of the house.

I cleaned everything up and I got my stuff for school. I walked out of my house and walked to school. It was only a couple blocks away from my house.

Just a few more weeks and you will be free.

I like to say this to myself everyday. It just gets my hopes up on leaving my dad. Forever. I'm still 17 and stuck in high school.

Once I am done with high school and when I turn 18, I am moving out of that death place that is called a home. I currently live in London, so I just want to go to the other side of London or just some miles away from here. Or even better; other side of the earth. Anywhere away from my dad is fine actually.

But all I want to do right now is to learn how to play the guitar. I just want to be able to make music on my own without having my dad or anyone judge me. Have music be the way to express my pain, you know?

My mom gave me a guitar before she left. It's basically the only thing I have left from her. It isn't that fancy. Just like a regular one. I signed it at the lower right. I've tried to self teach myself but it didn't work. I got in front of the school and sighed.

"Just another day closer to freedom." I whispered to myself.