Chapter thirty-six

———————
Don't forget to comment and vote!
—————————-
Might do a remake of this chapter later on today.
——————————————

Four days later...

Alright, let's see...

Cheese fries? Check!
Box of Fruity pebbles rice crispy treats? Check!
Lastly, the watermelon Aloe Vera drinks? Check!

All there is left to do is to pray that everything works out for the better.

Come on you got this Lucas. You've been waiting for this day and now it's time to cease the moment.

Taking a deep breath I get out my car with the stuff and start making my way to the front door. Ringing the door bell I feel my hands start to become clammy.

Come on now. There is nothing to be nervous about. It's just going to be a simply conversation between two people.... —Actually what am I saying? This whole damn thing can turn left in a half of second.

I'm then brought out of my thoughts by the door opening.

Oh shit.

I clear my throat and try to ignore the hard on I'm starting to get.

Please tie your robe.

"H-hey." I say.

She takes the straw out her mouth and turns around leaving the door wide open. Taking that as an invitation to come in. I walk through the door and close it behind me. Walking down the hall I make my way to the kitchen where she sits at her dinning table with her computer.

I clear my throat again. "Was I interrupting something?" I ask, sitting the stuff down.

"Other than me watching anime, no." she answers.

"Then may I ask why you are answering the door in a silk red lingerie set and matching robe?" I ask, taking a seat at the other end of the table.

"Because I am a grown women and I can do whatever the hell I please." she answers, with an attitude.

"So, you just answer the door in anything?"

"Lucas, I knew it was you, I have a censored driveway. Meaning whenever someone pulls into my house I get a notification on my phone, showing me who pulled up. Since I recognized your car I didn't bother putting clothes on." she answers, tying her red silk robe around her.

Closing her laptop and sitting up straight. She puts her hands on the table intertwining them.

"Seeing how you're here, you obviously want to talk."she says.

"Yeah, I've been doing a lot of thinking Shannon and I want us to try out a relationship again. I do know what I did was fucked up on so many levels, and if it was the other way around I would feel just as hurt. At the end of the day I figured out what I wanted and it's you. After being with you I can't find myself with anyone else or being out you and Story's life." I say.

She just raises an eyebrow.

"I do know it's going to take you sometime for you to trust me again, and I totally understand that. I'm more than willing to work to get you again. Also I just refuse to see you with another man."