DNA reports

Next day
Nurses, "you'll get discharged soon".
I was thinking
To be honest I feel better in this hospital than going home with Dylan. At least he can't hurt me here and my mother is with
me, she's my strength.

My mom said, "And what about the liver pain".
"We will give her some pills for it".
"Okay," my mom said.
The nurse left the room.

Dylan entered the room he had files in his hand, he said "can I talk to her in private"
My mom nodded and left.
He said "it's DNA reports and I've read it"
"Is that clear that it was your baby that you killed?" Said I.
"Listen the truth is, I don't want to have a baby and look at you, you are too young to be a mother".
"Get out Dylan" I turned my face away.
He stood up, he was about to leave when he looked back to me and then walked out.

My mother came inside and said is everything okay?
Yes, I said.
"I hope you're not lying to me," said she.
Mom, please don't ask this kind of questions.
I smiled and said "I'm not"

Next day
I was sitting on my bed and I was thinking
I'll get discharged today but I don't want to go with Dylan. I want to live with my parents but Dylan wouldn't permit me this time.

I sat on the car, my mother and I was sitting in the backseat. Dylan started the car and we were off.

We were halfway through when my mom asked me "are you feeling okay?"
"a bit nauseous"
Then she said "put your head on my lap and put your leg on the seats"
I did as she said then I closed my eyes I felt much better.

Dylan said, "we are here".
I got up it was my parent's house, my mom opened the door I got tears in the eyes I didn't want to her leave, then she got out of the car.

I got out of the car too and hugged my mom she got tears in her eyes too and she said "okay my baby don't cry" she was caressing me.

Then she said "can I come with you? Or you can stay here if you want? Should I talk to Dylan?"

I wiped my tears and said
"Mom don't worry, I'm okay with him and in case if I get pain again then he'll take me to the doctors".
My mom agreed and then said, "If this man hurts you then tell me.".
I faked a laugh and said, "mom he would never hurt me".
"I hope you're not lying," she said that again.
"I'm not," Said I as I looked down.
I said "bye-bye and take care".

I came back in the car Dylan started the car, I saw my house was going backwards, I started crying loudly.

After sometime I said to Dylan "If a person you don't know, starts making all the decisions in your life, then what will be the meaning of life?"

Dylan had no reaction on his face, he was just driving the car.

We reached the mansion.
Dylan stopped the car and he looked at me and said "listen— " but I stepped out of the car and walked to the mansion.

I wanted to go to my room and sit quietly.
I didn't want to hear anything. I entered my room saw that 2-3 maids were cleaning up the room.

Maid looked at me said
"I'm so sorry we are cleaning your room"
"How much time will it take?"
"30 min"
I closed the door on her face. I was walking when the maid came to me and said "wait you can stay in the other room".

Dylan came from behind and said, "from now on she'll stay in my room".