√18 ~ Lost Love

Sometimes I wonder If love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war

*****

After two weeks

February 14, 2019, Thursday

Spinning car keys around finger he crossed the entrance door when his name was called.
"Bhai wait!" Twins were ready for somewhere. Seeing them he rolled his eyes being irked. "Not again. See I won't drop you anywhere. I am already getting late."

"Whatsoever only you will drop us."

"Go by another car with the driver."

"Wow. What kind of brother you are who are saying his sisters to go with driver by own." Sonia always tried to trap him.   "I am not taking you two. Go, do whatever you can." Saying he turned to go.

"Bhai who is Beenish?" His steps froze at their place. Instinctively he turned around to see her smirking at him. "Have you again hacked my search history?"

"One has to find ways to blackmail." She shrugged her shoulders. "Listen to me very carefully. This is the last time." Giving them a glare he went over to his car. Both followed him with excitement.

The car was moving on its way silently. Faheel continuously tried so that these two couldn't ask him anything but, as this could ever be possible? Impossible!

"Now I get it since when bhai has returned why he is gloomy." Sonia's voice popped up from back seat. "Since then I also have been feeling the same, he remains lost somewhere."

"Is this a reason that you don't want to go there again?" Sonia addressed him. "If I get agreed to drop you that doesn't mean I am supposed to listen to your gab."

"Oh is it? By the way Seebal."

"Yes."

"However we have come to know the name and account from the search list what's say about hacking it?" Sonia's eyes were focused on him while uttering her words. He was a volcano that could be erupted at any time. And yes she had stirred him.

"Dare you If you do such a foolish act then you will see the worst of me." His tone was hard enough of being scared. It brought silence for some time. Faheel stopped the car, they moved to get off. "Wait a minute." Both turned him.

"Sorry for my behaviour. I didn't want to talk like that at all. I am sorry."

"Bhai is there anything to share then go ahead. Although you share many things with us." Seebal supported him. "Some other time."

"Okay and do pick us up at sharp 5:00 pm because if you don't come neither we would call the driver nor we go by ourselves. Bye bye " They got off giving another threat and left him gritting his teeth.

He put the ignition to the car and went on his way. Reaching his destination he parked it and just entered the building when he got a call.

"Yes, Rabia I have reached. I am in the lobby, on my way." Hanging up he entered a lift, reaching the third floor he went to a room where she was sitting on a couch. She dressed up in black jeans and a shirt with a white hijab though her face was opposing her condition, the worried expressions. Surrounded by many papers.