Percabeth: part 2 of Rage

A/N : Oh my gods 700+ reads I think I just went to heaven and came back!!!!!!! Love you guys so much 💜💜 Thank you so much. So I won't keep you long lets continue with the story!!!

 So I won't keep you long lets continue with the story!!!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Flashback. (The day before Percy lost his temper) 

Percy's POV

"Beth are you sure you're okay?" I asked 

Wise Girl and I were talking through our monster proof phones that Leo made. Chiron had sent us both to different schools for a year (More like it was the decision of gods and no matter how much we pleaded they didn't agree) and I missed my Beth so much. We usually IM each other so that we can see and talk about our school life and nightmares. However today she wasn't willing to IM me and I knew something was wrong from her fake happy voice. 

I may be oblivious but I am not dumb.

"Yes Percy! What will be wrong with me?" Annabeth said in that fake smiley voice I hated so much.

"Annabeth!" I said sternly "I am going to IM you and you better come" 

I rarely got angry or stern so wise girl knew better than to argue with me. She sighed and said a small ok. When she appeared through the mist, I stared at her carefully to make sure she was fine. Though she looked stunning as always there was something in her stormy grey eyes that made me worried. 

Normally it would be only fear from nightmares but today it was something else. Her eyes held fear but not the normal kind of 'My nightmares are getting worse and each involves you dying in front of me'. Percy knew how to deal with those fears but this time Annabeth's stormy grey eyes held a different glint of fear more darker and something that did not involve any monsters or the pit.

She kept hugging her body as if protecting it from someone.

"Wise girl" I said softly "Don't you trust me?"

Annabeth nodded swiftly and he knew from the spark in her eyes that she would break down quick. What was bothering her must be something big if she is hesitant to tell me. 

"Then tell me my love, what happened" I said soothingly "You know me Beth, I have a plan for every problem no matter how stupid it might be. So tell me what's bothering you?"

Just as the words left his mouth Annabeth started sniffling softly as if she didn't want him to hear. What was happening? Beth would not hide her tears from me. 

"P-Percy you will leave me if I tell you" She said sobbing hard 

My heart started beating fast and it ached so dam badly to hear and watch her cry but not being able to comfort his love. 

"I won't ever leave you Wise girl" I said solemnly "I did not go through the pit to just break up with you did I? No I want to start a family with you wise girl. Your the love of my life, how can I ever leave you my beautiful girl? I swear on river Styx bet I won't leave you"