Piper and Percy: Chanel Davis

A/N: I didn't know someone could pass out for three days straight! Yeah I did when I saw the views of my story reached 1.2k views. I don't how to tell you this but I am so damn happy!!! Thank you so much guys. 

Do Keep reading and supporting me by voting and commenting💜💜💜

--------------------------------------------

Chanel's POV

Hello peasants, this is me your favorite celebrity aka youngest model Chanel Davis here. If you want a autograph take a token please. 

I know why people love me so much its because my beauty is too ethereal for any human to stare at me straight as I look like Goddess of beauty herself. 

(If you guys want a no mist chapter like this where Aphrodite comes to show mortals like her who the goddess of beauty is, please comment 'yup')

As I strutted around the school, winking at cute boys who were swooning all over me I saw my fake best friend/enemy, Piper McLean. 

Yeah since she is the daughter of a famous movie star the media expects us to be in good terms. I still don't understand how they can even think that I will want to be friends with her. Anyway its actually quite good as I can be under the good grace of her hot father. But Alas only if he looked at me like that. 

I know he is just shy to ask a younger person out, I mean I am surely better than that ugly ex wife of his. Right?

As I neared Piper, her phone suddenly started ringing and she smiled widely looking at the name of the caller.

Ooooh Who was this? Maybe a boyfriend that I could steal? Wait! Who would date someone ugly like her anyway! Hmm no problem in eavesdropping a bit. 

"Hello Jase" She said grinning and looking a bit lovesick. 

"Yes, school is really boring without you" 

"Oh shit!. He again helped the Stoll twins right?"

Then she suddenly started laughing loudly holding her stomach and said "So Aquaman is running from Annabeth right now?"

Aquaman? She knows Jason Momoa of Aquaman?

"Ok Tell him to come pick me up and so by the time he comes back she will come snuggling back to him" 

"In return tell him to treat me to lunch" She said smirking widely 

I quickly move away from the corner and walk away casually not looking like I was peeping into her conversation. One thing was sure someone was coming to pick her, Lets see who this is. 

----------------------linebreak called I will kill you if you name me something funny or sad--------------------------------------

Finally it was time to meet Piper's stranger friend. I thought as I was kissing someone's lips.

I walked outside to see Piper waiting patiently under a tree. I guess her ride was running late. I smirked and strutted towards her and asked smugly "So McLean want a ride home?"

Piper smiled politely and shook her head "No my friend is picking me up"

"But he is not here till now"

Piper grinned "Oh he is always late, nothing new about that"

"He?" I asked curiously 

"Yeah Percy is one of my best friends. He is also my boyfriend's best friend. I am very close to his girlfriend though" 

Before I could interrogate more, a sea green Maserati rode in and out came ... a stunning and hot model.

He was tall about 6'2 and had a fit body with lean muscles. He had beautiful sea-green eyes and raven back hair which was naturally messy and long. To say that I wasn't interested at this handsome hunk would be a lie.

So i began my usual seduction tricks as I knew all boys were the same.

He walked towards Piper and engulfed her in a tight hug, his body touching hers. I scowled irritated that such an ugly bitch got the chance to hug the hottest man I've ever seen. 

Piper hugged back with equal force then pulled away and gave the handsome god like boy a smack in the head. 

"Oww. What was that for?" He asked and Jesus his voice was so deep that I internally purred.

"That was for irritating my best friend" Piper said smiling playfully 

"So you don't like me any more?" He asked pouting and man that was an adorable sight. i was ready to do anything he wanted if he just showed me a small pout.

Naturally Piper smiled and said swiftly "You're still my best friend Aquaman but Annabeth is like a sister"

"So I am not like a brother?" He asked sadly again

Piper laughed at the god's childishness and said patiently "You're both equal to me, Okay?  Now stop the pouting and puppy dog eyes, I swear half the time I don't know how Annabeth deals with your expressions!"

Percy grinned widely and I patted his broad shoulders causing him to look at me tilting his head to one side.

"Who are you?" He asked bluntly 

Wait. Did he just ask the three words I hated the most in the world?

How could no one know me?

I was the most successful models in the world?

"Oh Percy be polite. This is Chanel Davis my classmate and a famous model!"

"Oh hi" He said politely and turned towards Piper and did some sign. She nodded and they both got into the car and rode away leaving me gaping.

What.just.happened.?

-------------------------------------------

-------------

-------

---

-

A/N: Poor Chanel she doesn't know how oblivious Percy can be.... Anyway guys that was today's update. I will be updating daily if possible.... Love you guys!!!! Stay safe and keep reading.

PS:Comment, vote and follow 💜💜💜