The seven: Logan Miller (Part 3)

A/N: Hey Readers!!!! Hope your doing well...

Alternate title: The Seven ft Solangelo and Calypso

Don't hesitate to comment the mistakes please!!!

So enjoy💜.....

Note: Next the double date between Tratie and ConnorxMiranda will come!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously.

But Little did I know that my friends were planning something huge behind my back to get their crushes back.

Something really really bad.

Mia's POV

Ok So I was really angry. 

I mean who wouldn't be? When your crush of one year suddenly turns out to be dating and that too a freaking ugly boy?

And I am not the type of person to give up that easily so I had a major plan to break them. 

I smirked and walked towards a frustrated Sam and crying Taylor. 

Hmm. I have come at the right time. Even good people lose their sense when they are is distress, I think I can use these two in my plan too. 

Oh only if Wade also helped but she got accepted by Frank sadly but its alright I can still work on destroying them without her. 

Lets see how you deal with this, Nico.

Also I don't like Annabeth the smarty pants so I am gonna destroy her too and her boyfriend looked hot. 

Hm maybe I could double date Will and that guy?

Wade's POV

I looked at my reflection one last time, checking if I looked beautiful enough. Though Frank wasn't the type of person to stare at other girls I wanted him to look at me awestruck and whipped.

(*snorts* Not likely🙄)

I ran inside the cafe looking for Frank and saw him sitting with another girl which immediately brought a frown to my pretty face. 

I walked towards them analyzing the girl that sat with my Frank. Though I hate to admit it but she really was pretty and more beautiful that me.

"Hi Frank" I said chirpily and he smiled kindly at me which made me blush

"Hello Wade, I am sorry but we have to cancel our home work session" He said apologetically

"Oh Why what happened?" I asked disappointed

"As you can see my um girlfriend came to meet and I want to spend some time with her" He said cheeks red

The girl looked at him amused but she also looked flushed.

"Oh Okay but won't you introduce me to her?" I said voice strained 

"Oh yeah sorry" He said embarrassed "Hazel this is Wade a good friend and Wade this is my girlfriend of three years, Hazel Levesque"

"Nice to meet you" Hazel said smiling sweetly

"Oh the pleasure is all mine" I said shaking hands with her 

They both smiled and walked away leaving me with the whirlpool of my emotions that was bottled up inside for long.

Tears started openly flowing down and I felt my heart break when i saw Frank kiss Hazel's forehead lovingly and intertwine hands with hers.