15. Think

(Double upload cause i love all of you)
-

-Jimin-

I found myself walking back home, no I wasn't crying, it ain't dramatic at all, this isn't a kdrama-

Reaching for the knob, I turned it, entering-

"I SWEAR THE HELL OF NAMSATAN JUNGKOOK PUT YUKI DOWN WITH THAT LION KING POSE"

"HYUNG I THINK NAMJOO- SATAN IS BURNING THAT LAUNDRY ROOM"

"GUYS I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY LIT HOSEOK ON FIRE"

"I'm fine"

"HOLD ON WHERE DID YUKI GO"

"SHES IN MY HAIR SHES EATING THE LICE"

"NO NO NO WE AINT SENDING HER TO THE HOSPITAL AGAIN FUYUUJDHAJQJQKQKQKJAKQMQLAJAJWNHWUWIWUSIWBSJWKWJAJ"

"KANSANSISJWWJWIWKAJAKSBWKNSJKAKA"

"HSHAJAWKQKWIWJQNWHWWJWWHWIQKWIWHWKWJWKWKQK"

I just stood there, slowly watching everything burn, until I heard water and smoke getting sprayed. Why didn't the fire alarm go off.

"YA-" Taehyung stops screaming as he looks at the door frame where I stood. Then everyone stopped to look at me.

*jazz music stops*

"hehehehe jimin oppa~!" all we can hear is Yuki giggling while staring at me.

🎪

Everyone surrounded me as I sat down on the couch. "So what exactly happened?" Jungkook asked me, still holding Yuki.

"I don't know, it just happened so fast, he told me he loved me and I just said I was sorry, and left without another word"

Everyone looked frozen, then the second thing I heard was Yuki innocently face palming herself while giggling.

Then everyone started face palming themselves. That sounds wrong.

"You do know that he would take your apology as a rejection right?" The guy I was introduced to with Yoongi back then named 'wide Emma' said.

I shook my head, "but I never rejected him, I just said sorry cause I needed some time, yeah I kinda still do like him but I needed to process some stuff".

They looked at each other and back at me. Taehyung speaks up "Jimin, my sweet little stupid bitch, let me educate you, when you apologize, people take it as rejection".

My eyes went very very very wide, wider than Jin hyungs shoulders. Wider than Jungkook could open his mouth to shove anything inside. Even wider than me spreading my legs.

"Don't worry, I'll contact him, he'd understand, he wouldn't jump into conclusions" Jungkook goes outside to call Yoongi Hyung as everyone else tried to talk me out of it.

"Let me ask you something Jimin, if you love Yoongi, then why didn't you just tell him? I mean you gotta give props to the guy for having 5 balls to confess" Namjoon says, holding Yuki that Jungkook gave.

I shrug my shoulders, tilting my head to the side understanding what they meant.

Jin speaks up once more, "How long till you could finally accept the fact that your both in love and want children?".

Namjoon smacks Jin, and Taehyung afraid cause he's aware of Namjoons strength and Jins temper.

Jin smacks Namjoon, "I just want kids you Oompa Loompa" he dusts both of his shoulders and looks back at me smiling.

"Probably 5 days or a whole week"

Taehyung nods, knowing what I said exactly since we've obviously been best friends for a long time. "Did you unblock, refollowed and unprivated all your social media yet?"

"Mhm" I say, just when I heard the door swinging open, it was Jungkook.

"DONT PANIC, BUT YOONGI IS JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS"

Taehyung and Jungkook starts screaming and Yuki starts crying.

"AND BARNEY FUCKED HIM GOODNIGHT AAAAAAAAAA-" Jin throws a pan at Jungkook while Namjoon covers the crying Yukis ears.

"Eric Namjesus, you scared the hell out of us, what exactly did he REALLY say?" Jin crosses his hands, giving the sass at Jungkook.

Jungkook struggling to not be unconscious, responding with "he understood, he said he'll wait for Jimin".

I stood up to grab the pan Jin threw at him and walked him in the head, "That's Hyung to you" I walk to the sink, placing the pan inside.

Taehyung dragging Jungkook to the couch and getting if ice packs from the freezer. "Now this is just devastating, waiting for Jimin to who knows long so they can finally be together, the wait is so impatient yet so interesting".

"Jimin Hyung is waiting for the right time to suck Yoongi's dic-" Taehyung put down the ice pack and throws Yeontan at him.

"Hashtag stop the Jungkook abuse 2020" Jin says, grabbing Yuki away from Namjoon since he still doesn't really trust him with her.

"Is it just me or am I the only one who's confused, like didn't Yoongi and Jimin meet 5 or 6 weeks ago, isn't this going to fas-"

Jin shuts him up, "shut up or you'll be ending up like Jungkook, and those hashtags will give me so many money to pay for all the damage you've done" he flips his hair with his imaginary 3rd hand.

"I swear Jin and Namjoons relationship is just like Toriels and Asgores" Istg he plays too many video games.

"But maybe Namjoons right, maybe that's why I chose to have some time before I could even confess to Yoongi"

"See what you made the kid thi-" "hold your Hoseoks Jin Hyung, speaking of Hoseok, where is he?" We all looks around.

Hoseok appears with a burnt up t-shirt, "don't mind me" He smiles at the corner, "it's all coming to plan, yoonmin is going through the halos" he laughs maniacally before disappearing into black.

"Anyways, I said 'MAYBE' he's right, there's a 99% chance he's wrong". "YO HAVE A LITTLE FATE IN MY OPINIONS" Namjoon cries in the corner.

"We should be going, it's 1 in the morning, we'll talk more tomorrow, i'd also like to get to know you if that's fine" Jin smiles.

I nod, "I would like that a lot" I gave him one of my somehow famous eye smiles, watching them leave, dragging Hoseok and Jungkook with Yuki waving back at me and Taehyung.

I just need to think, I just need time.

-
(I hope this story isn't boring you all)