Chapter 34

Malena POV

"Are you okay love?" a familiar voice made me raise my head.

It was the guy I bumped into... At the party I guess.

I stared at him and so did he.

He bent down to my level and touched my face on which I flinched. I made some distance between us not wanting to give him some false hints.

"Why are you crying? Who is that monster who made such beautiful eyes shed tears? Tell me I'll bring him here right now in front of you" he said but I was in no mood to talk or flirt back. So I kept gazing at the ground.

When he noticed I wasn't interested in talking, he stood up and left. I was pretty disappointed but didn't even expect him to stay.

After sitting there for a while and running my fingers through the grass I sighed. I looked for my phone but that was long gone. I can't remember the last time I used my phone...

"Here" again that guy said.

He sat next to me and gave me... coffee?

"I wanted to buy something to eat but I don't know what to so I bought coffee" he said amusingly.

That didn't make any sense but I kept the thought to myself.

I just hold the cup and stared at the ground.

"Well love if you're not going to drink it or complain about drinking coffee at night then how am I supposed to find out what you want to eat or drink?" he said looking at my coffee.

"I don't need anything" I said weakly and kept the coffee next to him.

"Okay, so I'll assume you have eaten even if haven't. You just pretend you have... Oh wait that's what you're doing" he said to himself, pretending to be shocked like he had solved some mystery.

I ignored him and thought about Christian but again he disturbed me by tapping on my shoulder. I turned my head and he said "are you gonna tell me what happened?"

I turned my head looking away from him and again ignored him. Why couldn't he leave me alone?

"Well then lemme start. So I was jogging here as usual. And then I saw you and here I'm. Not interesting I know so you can tell me yours" he said.

He waited for me to speak but no I was not telling him anything. Not at least to a stranger.

"Love, if you don't wanna tell then don't but at least go to your home. Are staying here all night?" he said sighing.

"Why don't you leave? Leave me alone" I snapped.

"How dare I? I'm a gentleman, I can't leave you here" he replied looking at me. I could feel his gaze on me and I didn't dare to turn to meet his eyes.

"I'm not going home... I don't want to go anywhere. So please leave" I requested but this man has some issues. He was so stubborn not even moving a bit.

"You're so annoying" I mumbled.

"Ouch love that hurts. Here I'm being a gentleman and you're insulting me. You're a heartless woman" he smirked.

Heartless... Was this what Christian thought too?
Even the thought brought tears in my eyes.

"Hey... Sorry love never thought you'll be so sentimental about the truth" he said rubbing my back.

I looked at him in disbelief. Even at this time he was joking.

After an hour of doing nothing he was still here. I think the word stubborn was made for this man. Seriously.

"So you want to tell me or we are still playing "cat got our tongues" " he said, irritated.

He was not gonna leave until I tell him.

"I broke up with my boyfriend" I said finally.

"Seriously?" he said looking at me like I was an idiot.

"What?" I asked.

"Love, I thought it was some serious issue and you're crying just because of this?"

"Just... Do you even know how I feel. I hurt him so badly that I can't even go back to him. Because the only thing I see in his eyes was hurt and I don't know what should I do. I want to be with him but I don't have the courage to meet his eyes. I can't... Even the thought of his si-situation scares me... I f*cked up and I can't make it right....not now" I said tears rolling down to my cheeks.

The next thing he did was a tight hug.

"It's okay love. There's still some time to make things right" he tried to console me but no there wasn't.

I had lost him forever. He surely didn't want to see my face neither I had the guts to face him. It was all my fault, I should have thought about the time we were together. I should have thought about us but I was being foolish of thinking about his past.

"I don't want to stay here. I want to leave" I sobbed.

"Well... I'm going to London for a week or two so...if...you...want to join, you can" he said hesitantly but I agreed.

Anywhere but here!

I went back home and Andrea wasn't there nor was Rachel. But it was good I could leave easily.

*

"Well you agreed but what if I'm the bad guy love? What if I do something to you?" Noah asked jokingly... I guess.

"If you want to kill me then feel free to, I don't even want to live and if you're thinking to take advantage of me then I'll kill myself before you do something else" I answered simply.

"Love you're full of negativity. But it's okay I'm very positive and guess what we'll attract towards each other" he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and stared outside the window of the plane. Soon Noah got up from his seat and went to another cabin gifting me some privacy that he rarely did.

I took out my laptop and looked through some photos of me and Christian. I wantes him back but I guess this was my punishment for hurting him.

I closed my eyes and sleep welcomed me.
I woke up in a bed. I looked around and...Christian. Aww he was sleeping so peacefully.
I didn't want to wake him up but I have to.

"Christian get up else you'll late for the meeting" I whispered in his ear on which he groaned and turned around. His back was facing me so I got up and went to the other side but... Christian, he was gone.

"You don't deserve me. I hate you" he said and packed his stuff and left me alone. I couldn't believe this.

"Malena... Malena" someone shook me and I woke up.

"What happened? You okay? Why are you crying? Again?" he sounds concerned... Genuinely concerned.

I shook my head and told him not to worry.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hope you guys liked this chapter please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share