9.

*Warning*
Violence and foul language.
Mention of rape. If you don't feel comfortable with the subject of rape you can skip after the three stars.

**

She gasped when she felt Soongho's hand wrapped around her throat. He squeezed, cutting off her air intake. She looked straight, still unafraid, in his half crazed eyes which had taken a red shade.

"Where is your mother? Where did you hide her, bitch?" Her eyes widened in surprise but Soongho wasn't having any of it. He ignored her head shaking in denial and her nails digging into his arm and directed his attention towards Namjoon who looked straight ahead like always but surprise was clear on his face.

"Who was she talking to Namjoon? Who did she talked to? Where is that old hag hiding?" He screamed at the man. "I don't know sir. She hasn't talked to anyone except the customers." He chuckled like a maniac, throwing away Soomin's thrashing body and went to Namjoon. He grabbed the taller man by his collar. "I trust you, Namjoon. Very much. If I found out you lied to me I'll kill you along with that bitch."

Namjoon looked straight into Soongho's eyes. He was furious with the way he had treated Soomin just now but he had to control his feelings. For Soomin's sake. "I'm saying the truth, Hyung. She didn't talk anything unnecessary to anyone." Soongho's eyes cleared a little. He let go of Namjoon and tilted his head towards the woman gasping on the floor. "Take her away and make sure she doesn't come in my sights again."

Namjoon helped her up and took her away even as Soongho kept throwing his stuff around and screaming at his men to start searching for the old lady.

"I'm scared. She will be fine, right Joon?" She said, her voice hoarse from coughing so much. Namjoon passed her water as she drank it thirstily. He caressed her abused neck which was now starting to get darker by the minute.

He had no idea why but he felt his blood boil seeing her this way. Scared and hurt. He wiped her tears and rubbed her arm trying to calm her as much as himself. "Don't worry. She will be safe. Wherever she is." Her eyebrows furrowed but her face became clear soon as a maid entered bringing in food.

Once she was gone they spoke in low voices. "We'll have to lay low for some time now. I'm sure Soongho will tighten your security now." Soomin nodded at his words pressing an ice pack against her neck. "Joon, I want to check one thing though. It's better if we do it in some days." He nodded in understanding, getting up to his feet.

"I should leave. I don't want to raise suspicion" he left saying that. Soomin fell back on the bed not bothering with dinner. She wouldn't be able to eat anything until she got news that her mother was safe.

The evacuation mission wasn't an easy one. Her mother was kept watch on all the time and it was difficult because Soongho was always aware of what was going on. He even knew where she would be during the day. She had a doubt that either her purse had a tracking device or worse...

She lifted her left hand, the gold ring shined prettily on her third finger. Soongho demanded she wear it at all times. The ring could have a tracker too, right? The technology these days was insane. But right now she'd have to stay put like Namjoon said. Just a few days and she'd test out her theory.

***

The cold hand snaking around her waist had her completely alert and awake not that Soomin could sleep with worry. She next felt Soongho's lips on her neck, leaving sloppy kisses. His breath wreaked of alcohol.

She suppressed the scream that wanted to be free but refrained. "What are you doing?" She asked keeping her voice steady. "I know you didn't have a hand in your mother's disappearance." She gulped. "How do you know?"

He pinned her beneath him with his body weight, his stinky breath hitting her face. "It was her lover apparantly. A police officer. She ran away leaving you with her lover." Her jaw was clenched so tight as she felt him grinding his hard on against her pelvis. "If that's the case then let her go. I'm here with you anyway. You don't need her to force yourself on me."

He chuckled darkly, working on the buttons of her nightgown. She closed her eyes knowing what was coming but she could still try to stop him. "Don't. You are drunk." He lifted himself over her so they could look at each other. Her hand itched to slap the smirk off his face. "I don't seem to have your concent though, Soomin. After everything I've done for you, trying to be nice with you all those months yet you won't give yourself to me willingly."

She touched his face then, sadness heavy in her eyes. "I would have, oppa. I once did but you are not the man you made me believe you are." He grabbed her wrist, twisting it. She yelped in pain. "What else do you want me to do?" He screamed in her face. "I thought you'd understand me, love me despite what I did for living. You turned on your words, you lied to me."

She gritted her teeth trying not to just throw him off but she'd had enough of his shit today. She wouldn't take anymore of it.

Her knee connected to his stomach making him double over in pain. It gave her a chance to get out of bed and take the vase on the table in her hands. "Don't you see? You were the one who lied. You told me you were a business man. You never told me your business was selling drugs, smuggling and killing people. I would have never-" she didn't get to finish her sentence as he lunged for her.

The vase shattered with the impact on the floor so did Soomin as Soongho's hand connected with her face. Hard. She fought him, clawing and punching him wherever she could but even she knew she was only inflicting more pain herself.

He tore her dress to shreds as he punched and kicked her. Blood was already dripping from her busted lip and when she couldn't move anymore he ruined her.

Silent tears flowed down her face as he used her like the beast he was. She closed her eyes in an attempt to block everything out, his clammy hands, and his other body parts on and inside of her.

An image of Namjoon popped in her mind. The way he smiled at every customer but the different glint in his eyes when he looked at her. His sweet dimples and those fierce dragon eyes of his, his lips that curved so beautifully and the warmth they could give her with a simple kiss.

Later that night when Soongho left she slowly got up, cleaning herself with scalding hot water and applied medicines to her various body parts, praying she wouldn't look worse the next morning. She wouldn't be able to see the pity in Namjoon's eyes or worse disgust.

~~~~
A/N:

This was a hard chapter to write. The words to express the way Soomin felt didn't come easily. I'm still not satisfied with this chapter but I wanted to include this scene because at the end of the day I'm a realist.

By far the longest chapter.