Getting Together

Slight mature content marked by ***; two paragraphs

Ajax P.O.V.

"Where the fuck did she go?!"

"How would I know, asshole?! It's not like I was paying attention."

"And why weren't you?"

"You, Vicious. You're very fucking distracting."

Dash and Kinger snap us out of it for a second, saying they are going to go find Eislyn, and they leave Vicious and I to destroy each other. 

Now alone, I feel Vicious' hand travel over my cheek and down my neck. Tingles are sent down my body. I push his shoulders, so he's backed up against the wall. I lean forward, pressing a soft, nervous kiss against his lips. When Vicious lips start to move against mine, I back away, and his response is not so pleasant. 

"You're distracting too, boy."

"Boy? I'm not a boy."

"Oh, really? Show me then."

***

Vicious and I look deep into each other's brown eyes, and then I feel his lip against mine. His hands roam my suited body as he tries to find an inch of my skin. Our tongues tangle as we grind against each other. The paintings on the wall shake as Vicious turns, slamming me against the wall. I moan, his lips trailing down my neck. 

He pushes my legs further apart with his foot. Though we still have our suits on, Vicious rubs his erect penis over my semi-hard one, turning me on more than I could have ever imagined. His rough hands trap mine up against the wall as we make out with one another. 

***

Breathless and knowing me need to get back to our jobs, we pull away from one another. Vicious runs his hands through my messed up hair and leans down to my ear. 

"You are mine, my boy."

"I'm still a boy?"

"My boy."

I kiss Vicious once again before shoving him away from me, so I can push myself off the wall. I try to walk down the hallway, but he grabs my hand, tugging me into his arms. 

"I'm really clingy. I'm going to warn you now."

I smile up at him who has a blush over his face. I kiss underneath his jaw easily because I'm shorter than him. I tangle my fingers through his and press a kiss against the back of it.

"That's alright, baby. I have to ask my boss if she's good with it-"

"It's all good with me. You two look very cute together when you aren't arguing."

Vicious kisses the top my head, answering Eislyn back.

"It was just the sexual tension."

"I figured. You practically had sex against the wall."

My eyes widen. I anxiously stand there, my feet shifting back and forth. 

"Y'all saw that?"

"No, no. I inferred with the crazy hair, swollen lips, and the painting that fell off the wall. You didn't have time for quickie, so you were close...yes? Actually, don't answer that question."

We chuckle at Eislyn's frazzled state, and she asks another question to Kinger.

"Can we go get food? I need to think."

"Food helps with that?"

"Food helps with everything."