#5 - Learning

As soon as I wake up the next morning I know exactly what I need to do today. I have a lot of queries and questions that need answering ASAP. I get out of bed and look at the time.

9:37AM.

Saturday.

Songmin, Hayoon and I finally get the weekend off from university work and are very exhausted. After freshening myself up I get changed into my oversized hoodie and leggings; the comfiest clothing I own.

I go back out and into the kitchen to be greeted to Dea, already seated and eating breakfast. She looks up, notices me and smiles. "Good morning Jiyeon!"

"Morning." I grab a waffle from the cupboard and pop it into the toaster.

"I say we spend the weekend doing absolutely nothing. Sounds fun right?" Dea offers and I nod.

"Most definitely." When my waffle is done I spread some nutella on it and start to eat, still sitting next to Dea. Whilst I'm munching on it, I begin to think about my questions I need answering.

"Hey, Dea?"

She turns her head at me. "Yeah?"

"So...you know that Agust D guy?"

Her eyes light up just by me mentioning his name and she nods vigorously. "Yes! Why?"

"He's in a group too right? What was it again...tea street sex?" I'm pretty sure that's not right when Dea spits out her coffee and begins to cough from hearing my words.

"Where did you- how the- why the fuck would any group be called that?!" She stutters in disbelief just as Songmin and Hayoon enter the kitchen.

"I was close enough." I shrug defending myself.

Dea shoves my arm. "No you weren't!" Dea notices the two of them enter the room. "Jiyeon thought BTS was called 'tea street sex'!"

There's a couple seconds of silence and then loud and hysterical laughter fills my ears.

Songmin looks at me incredibly offended that that's what I thought their name was. "Jiyeon are you being serious?"

I raise my hands in defence. "Leave me alone!"

Hayoon is still laughing, desperately clinging onto her stomach. She collapses onto the kitchen stool, wiping the tears streaming down her face. "Song Jiyeon, we really need to educate you about 'tea street sex' don't we?" She giggles to herself.

I sigh. "Yes, yes you do."

"Then we'll teach you!" Dea concludes, pulling out her phone and begins typing something.

"I can't believe you thought that's what their name is." Songmin facepalms.

"I knew it sounded like that, I just forgot what it actually was." I mumble.

Dea shows me her phone and a picture of a young man is glaring back at me. He wears a black t-shirt and jeans and has incredibly cute dimples as he smiles cutely. I'm guessing this must've been taken at a concert.

"This is Kim Namjoon. In BTS he's
known as RM, and he's a rapper and leader of the group." She explains.

"Hmm. Cute smile." I mumble whilst examining the dimples that's making me want to poke them with my pinkie.

"His dimples are adorable!" Dea says with a smile.

She then takes her phone back, searching something else. When she's done she shows me her phone screen once again and this time I actually know who it is.

His hair is a beautiful shade of purple, holding a microphone to his lips with a bandana on his forehead, dressed in a dark grey balenciaga top, necklace around his neck and facial expression looking extremely serious and attractive.