Chapter 35: Late date state

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Late Date State
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Taehyung rushes to his father all alone while you and Jungkook casually walk towards your guest house.

"Our plan flopped, didn't it?" You rhetorically ask.

"Yup," Jungkook casually answers.

You sigh in return. "So now what?" You both begin club the stairs now into your guest house. "There's no way we're actually going to stay here till Yoongi and Rose actually get married, right?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders in return and you realise. "Ah, why am I asking you when you literally just tagged along for holiday," You sigh again. "It's alright kid-"

"I'm not a kid." He snaps, startling you a little.

"Okay, okay you're not a kid," You put your hands up in defence. "Why do you take it as an insult?"

Jungkook pauses before replying to you. "Because you make me look way younger than you."

"But you are younger than me," You let out a chuckle as you're now walking past rooms.

"You know age is just a number... And Noona, I'm probably mentally older than you." He reveals his boyish grin as he says that.

"Pfft, why is age such a huge deal? Who cares who's older than who? Doesn't stop us from being friends, does it?"

"Then stop calling me a kid," The pretty man whines as you both both walking since you've reached your door.

"Fine, I won't!!"

"OH and," Jungkook stops you from entering your room. "Noona, if you need to make Taehyung jealous, just do it with me," He winks. "I'm an expert at flirting."

With that said, he dashes with a smirk while you're left speechless for a moment before you snicker at his cuteness and enter your room.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"WAIT WHAT" You cover yours ears at the monstrous growl of Ari. "YOU AND TAE?!"

"I know, I know!!" you sueal cutely which you couldn't do in front of your own boyfriend.

"What do you mean You Know? I'm here screaming why the heck you guys became official so late?"

"Oh that," You scratch your head. "Well that idiot took too long to ask me and it's not like we weren't any less than a couple before yesterday anyway." You blush.

"Oooooh," Ari teases. "So, when is he taking you out on a date?"

"Date? How are we going to go on a date when we have a whole ass kidnapping plan going on in this household?" You joke.

"Well I don't know what's going to happen with that plan since it's all got ruined yesterday but bubs," Ari calls. "Let yourself loose girly, don't forget we're here for you and Tae mainly."

You smile at your best friend as you both lay down on your bed next to each other.

"Also," Ari sits up now. "I can't believe that idiot asked you out so late or why didn't you ask him out first?"

"First of all," You sit up before you smack the girl's arm. "Don't call him an idiot!"

"Owh! I can't believe you're already abusing me now that you found your boyfriend!" Ari fake cries. "WAIT HOLD ON YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"