chapter 1.

Waking up to the feeling of a tongue licking my face was definitely not how I envisioned waking up that morning but we don't always get what we want do we.

  Opening up my eyes, I came face to face with my pitbull fluff. Wierd name I know. My mom got him for me on my sixteenth birthday and at that time he was so little and cute with the most beautiful eyes I had seen on a dog.

    He had blue eyes for his left eye and green for his right. It fascinated me and I knew I loved him already. He looked so fluffy and cuddly so I named him fluff. It was either that or cuddles.

     "Hey fluff"

I said as I sat up. He tilted his head a little then let out a bark and continued licking my face and jumping on me.

      I giggled and tickled his tummy and behind his ears.

   " I know your hungry bud. Let's go into the kitchen"

    He let out another bark while I lifted him into my arms. I took him into the kitchen and placed him down. I opened the cupboard and placed his bag of dog treats down on the counter.

      Fluff dragged his bowl over to me with his teeth motioning for me to feed him.  I poured in his portion for the morning and decided to take my bath before eating breakfast.

      My dad got me my very own penthouse which I lived in with fluff for my 21st birthday.  I was ecstatic when I got the gift because I got to live on my own and I had my freedom. It felt good and it still does.

        Walking into my en suite, I took off my night gown and set the temperature of the water in my bath tub. My eyes caught my appearance in the full lengthmirror and I stopped to admire myself.

        I had green eyes. My dad always told me I had the deepest shade of green eyes he had seen and always compared them to a forest. I had slim nose and full pink lips.

      I was a brunette with the length of my hair reaching my lower back almost close to my ass. I loved my hair . It was the best thing my mom could give me. It was voluminous ,long and very curly. My hair was my pride.

       " Damn , I am one hot piece of meat"

   Was what I said as my eyes went lower. I had full perky breasts , a slim waist and the perfect curvy hips and ass. I got tired of explaining to people that I just had good genes when they call me fake and let them be.

    I finished up my morning usuals from the bathroom and came it in a bathrobe and a towel holding my hair up.

      I heard fluff bark and growl at something and decided to check up on him.

       I walked into my living room and saw Maxwell glaring at fluff while fluff barked in return. I never knew the reason for their dislike of each other.

       Maxwell was my boyfriend of 3 years. We loved each other and we plan to get married someday and have a big wedding and a big family.

       He was 5'11 with blonde hair, brown eyes and a lean build.

      " Hey baby"

    I said while walking up to him. He came over and gave me a kiss while grabbing fist fulls of my ass.

     " Hey. Fuck you look sexy this morning."

       "Thanks babe" I replied blushing .

        " I came by to drop breakfast for you before you leave to finish up things for the party."

      Today was the grand opening of THE MAY EMPIRE and I had so much to finalise before the ceremony tonight.

     "Your a life saver max. I'm so hungry right now."

    " You can say that again baby. C'mon let's eat so you can dressed for work."

∆∆∆
  After eating I got dressed in a high waist skinny jeans with a maroon crop top and a denim jacket which was studded with my brand logo 'TME'  behind it.

       I put my hair into a pony tail and drew out my edges and then applied light makeup. I finished my look with heels and slipped my phone into my purse and met max in the living room.

    I gave fluff a quick peck while max waited outside the door. I  walked out and locked up my apartment.

   " Okay then babe, I'll see you in the evening . Don't be late okay. I love you" I told him.

     He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

     " Drive safely . I'll text you later "

    He turned to leave before I asked.
  " No I love you more or I love you too or anything"

    " I'm sorry. I love you too". He said and then left. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

    I walked into the parking lot and got into my baby a matte maroon G - wagon and drove off to a hectic day of work ahead.

______ I hope you guys like the first chapter( ◜‿◝ )♡. Thanks for reading this book. Till next time