The Smoothie

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 13

"This is going to hurt isn't it?" I mumble, watching how Lily takes the three boxes of wax strips from her bag. She bought it when she went shopping with Vanessa the other day. I am so not prepared despite being scared to my ass.

"A little." she answers, "have you really never done this before?". "Not really, I am fine with simply shaving my legs, you know." I retort and shrug my shoulders. "It's more effective than shaving though since you remove the hair within their roots." Lily explains.

Well, good, but shaving doesn't hurt. Except when you're just too stupid and cut yourself. Which happened to me a lot more than I actually would want to admit.

"Alright. Watch." she says and takes one of the wax strips, "at first you stretch them into two pieces. Like this.". She pulls at both of the ends until they loosen from each other so she now has two strips in her hands with pink wax that actually looks pretty cute. "Now put it on your leg." she says.

I take one strip as she's handing it to me and lay it on my leg to stroke over it with my hand. "Girl, I am so afraid...", I laugh nervously and watch as Lily does the same to her leg. "Don't be a baby." she smirks, "ready?".

Dear Lord.
I nod my head. "On three then. One. T-".
"Wait wait!" I interrupt, "when you say on three do you mean three and go or two and go??".
(A/n: very much known question)

Lily looks at me with that AreYouForReal kinda look but I don't really care though. "Really? ... Two and go." she retorts with a scoff.

I nod my head okay and she starts counting again, "three!". I grab the strip that's on her leg and pull it upwards. I squeak when she does the same to me and squeeze my eyes. I exhale slowly and gasp at all the hairs that now are stuck to the pink wax. Since Lily told me that we were going to do this some time I didn't shave since a few days and tried to cover my legs as good as possible.

It really does only hurt for a tiny moment but you're still frightened as hell. "Hurts like a bitch." I whine and bite on my lower lip as I carefully move my hand over my leg. Ouch.

"Yeah you'll get used to the pain." Lily grins and takes the strip from my grip and puts it to the side on our nightstand. I watch in fear as she's grabbing the next one.

"I'd rather get used to a daily massage." I mumble and move my hand over the strip on my legs to flatten it.

All in all we needed almost half an hour to finish this unnecessarily painful stuff. I'm sure we could've been through this in half of the time but every time Lily grabbed hold of the end of the strip of wax on my leg I panicked and didn't let her do anything but letting go again.
(A/n I once did this with my friend and hallelujah the vids are amazing.)

"You tortured me..!" I whine and carefully massage my legs. I have to admit that my legs never felt this soft before. But as much as it feels good, it doesn't look good. There are like little red dots spreaded over my skin.

"They'll disappear after a few hours." Lily explained as I was examining my poor legs.

"Yeah yeah, if you say so," I say while rolling my eyes, grinning when Lily looks at me with an offended look on her face. As we are packing the mess we created on our beds together I came up with the idea of going downstairs to make ourselves a milkshake.

"How could you not be my best friend." Lily laughs and takes my hand as we're leaving our bedroom. I close the door behind myself and we make our way downstairs into the kitchen.