Chapter 1

Rudolph's POV

"Mortals are dangerous and savage beast, us vampires must keep away from them...Rudolph, are you listening to me?!" my father Fredrick hissed. "Yes, yes, I'm listening to you" I said, rolling my eyes, father gave me an unconvincing look, "Rudolph, you know you've got to pay attention! This topic is very important," Father said, with such sternness. 

I hate learning about humans or mortals, it doesn't matter it's the same bloody thing

It's just well.....Boring.

"Yes, sir," I said, letting out a sigh.

*****

As I finally made a plan to escape from father a scream echoed around the catacomb, "WHAT WAS THAT?!" My father hissed. "It seems it came from outside the catacomb," One fellow vampire said, with an obvious expression of fear.

Outside? Oh god...Could it be..?

"Father, what should we do?" I asked, looking at my father, hoping he's got an answer, "We'll hide that's what we should do! Rudolph, go look for your mother and both Gregory and Anna, I'll go check where that scream came from," My father said.

I nodded and off I went, in search of my family.

*****

I spotted my mother, "Mother!" I call out, flying towards her, pushing past an female vampire.

 "Rudolph, my son!" My mother says to me.

"Father said to look for you and both Gregory and Anna," I told my mother.

 "Let's go find your siblings, then," My mother says to me.

"Okay," I said, me and my mother, together we were in the search for my siblings.

Gregory's POV

I was talking to my sister, Anna, thats when everyone is flying and pushing. I looked at the scene, and noticed that everyone was sharing the same horrified look. I frowned.

"Gregory! What's happening?!" Anna asks me, having an uneasy look.

"I don't know Anna, but this doe doesn't look  good, let's go find our family," I said, looking at my sister with the same expression she has.

"Okay," Anna responded.

As we fly around on the search of our family a male vampire bumps into my sister, and makes her fall to the ground,  making her yelp, "Hey! Watch where you're going, imbecile!!" I snarled at the vampire.

The vampire winced.

"S..Sorry, It's that one of the clan members heard a scream from the outside of the catacomb, and we think it's-" The vampire said, but I cut him off.

"A scream?" I repeated, "Yes," The vampire responded. I then felt uncomfortable, what if it's Roockery? Or The Blood Takers Pack? What if one of them captured one of the clan members? Or mother, father and Rudolph? We need to find them. "Let's go!" I softly growled, grabbing Anna's hand. 

"Wh..W...Where ar-" Anna tried asking but I cut her off, "We're going to find our family! So keep on a lookout!" I growled. Anna nodded.