EB 49: Where They Are In Their Sanctuary, Among The Stars

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Posted - August 7, 2020

LAST CHAPTER FOR ENDLESS BONDS - THERE'S JUST AN EPILOGUE LEFT AFTER THIS. I HOPE YOU CRY, LAUGH AND SWOON IN THIS CHAPTER WITH ME. LEAVE ME ALL YOUR REACTIONS - YOU'RE NOT BEING ANNOYING WITH YOUR COMMENTS. I LOVE TO READ THEM <3 PS: Listen to the song - Smash into you by Beyonce ^ - when reading this. 

This chapter is half in Trent's POV and the other half is in Cher's POV. Don't get confused! Happy Reading - pls leave me a vote if you enjoyed <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

:: Chapter (49) :: Where they are in their sanctuary, among the stars 

T R E N T

Cher's been back for one week.

I've given her space, but this won't last forever. I understood her going to France with her mom, needing to deal with her ex-fiancé and making peace with what happened between us. But I won't let her run away from her problems, our problems, anymore.

I didn't chase her two years ago.

But I'll be damned if I don't chase her now.

She messaged me an explanation a week ago:

I'm back home. I'm so sorry Tara made you believe that I was gone forever. I just needed to be with some family and see Pierre. It's been over between me and him for months. But I had to be in France for my mom and, if I'm being honest, me as well.

I'm really sorry again, Trent, for everything. I know you forgive me, and I forgive you. I'm just trying to forgive myself too. - Cherrycakes

I nearly typed I love you then but refrained myself. This wasn't the conversation we could have on text. This was her making peace with herself and I needed to give her time. I forgive her because Jesus, I'm to blame for giving the interview myself.

It's over and done, Cher. We're okay. So let yourself be okay. – Trent

But time was a bitch and I was tired of waiting.

I want to see you, hermosa. - Trent

She took two days to fucking answer me.

I'm not ready yet, Treasure Chest. - Cherrycakes

So I respected that and immersed myself in school and every upcoming test like high-GPA was my middle name. Everyday I spent a few minutes talking to Nat on the phone; she wanted to make sure I was okay, mentally and emotionally. Jared, Oli, and Wyatt hovered around me every chance they got but left me alone when I asked for space. Maybe they thought I was a ticking bomb, ready to explode at any moment. I wasn't. This wasn't like when Rose broke up with me and I hurled a clock against the wall. The months that followed since then helped me grow. I was much calmer this time around, channelling my energy towards the things that mattered such as my friends, family and figuring out my next move academically.