Authors Note

Hey guys! I have been so excited to publish this story because I have big plans for it. I was going to wait until I had a bit more written up but got too excited haha.

I'd like to start off by saying that like most of my stories, this will have characters going through mental health battles and will get dark at times. Mental health is such an important topic to me and I love portray mental disorders and struggles in a way that brings awareness to them. So much research goes into these things because I write them out, but I am obviously no expert and some things may be wrong, so if something is off, untrue, or even just offends you, please do not be afraid to reach out! And just as equally, if anything triggers you or makes you uncomfortable, please skip through it. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or upset over my stories, that's the total opposite of what I want.

On a lighter note, I came up with the idea of this story years ago and just recently started to write on that idea. I got tired of reading the story about the rich guy vs poor girl, so instead I made the opposite. I'm sure it's been done before, but hopefully it's something new and fresh for you guys.

I'd also love to know how you guys found this story! Comment how you did, whether it was through search, recommended, or maybe because you read another story of mine.

Lastly, I hope you all enjoy and hopefully my updates are quick. Enoy:)