Colo

Luna's pov:
"Ok, that should be everything." I said to Eric as we packed away everything we needed for the trip to Colo.
We were planning on going at night but Eric could not hold in his excitement and kept bugging me, wanting to go sooner rather than later.
After saying our goodbyes we got into the ship and took off.
I set the auto pilot on and got out of my seat, walking over to help Eric out of his.
"So, are you excited?" I asked as we walked into a small room with a table and some seats.
"Why wouldn't I be." He replied with glee.
I chuckled and began to press some buttons on the touch screen part of the table.
"I have a few... jobs I need to fill out whilst I'm there. Hope you don't mind." I said, looking at photos of my targets on the table.
"That's fine. I'm assuming these are people you need to kill." He stated, gesturing to the table.
I nodded and continued looking through all the information, I still needed to find out where some of the people are.

"Take a break?" Eric suggested for the hundredth time as a few hours passed.
"No, I'm busy." I replied frustratedly.
"Come onnn, you can spare a few minutes."
"Eric no, i have work to do."
I thought that shut him up before I felt two strong arms grab me by the waist and pull me backwards.
"Much better." Eric said with a grin once he had firmly planted me on his lap.
I frowned at him and crossed my arms.

Eric's pov:
Not talking huh? I'll see about that.
I trailed my hands up and down Luna's side until I found her weak stop and attacked her with tickles.
"No! Stop! Ahahaha. Please. I'll do anything!" She pleaded as i attacked her sides relentlessly.
"Anything?" I asked.
She nodded and i thought for a moment.
"I would like to bend you over and fuck you on this table..." I drawled lazily.
She playfully swatted my arm.
"How about you just take a break then?" I questioned hopefully.
She sighed but eventually agreed.
We spent the next couple of hours talking and having a small make out session much to my approval before she had to carry on with her work.
We slept for about ten hours and woke to an alarm.
"We are nearly there." Luna exclaimed and rushed to the controls. Ordering me to strap in.
After a bumpy landing we arrived at the centre of Colo. I was in amazement at everything.
She half flew/drove the ship a little further until we arrived at a normal looking garage.
Boy was I wrong.
When she opened the garage door rows upon rows of high speed racing cars were lined up along with multiple rooms on the side.
"Holy shit." I said aloud.
"Gunroom on the left. Main house on the right." She said as she pointed to two of the doors.
She led me through the right door and we entered a very wealthy looking living room.
Then she showed me the kitchen, the bedroom(s) and bathroom(s), the office and the other countless rooms.
"What's down there?" I asked, pointed to the stairs that led down.
"Where I work on my missions and targets." She said casually.

Once our belongings were inside she asked, "do you wanna stay in my room or an-"
"Your room." I interrupted, knowing fully well I need to cuddle with her.
Hey, I'm a softy at heart.

Her room was surprisingly simple with a large bed.
My eyes widened as she stripped down and jumped under the covers.
"Joining me?" She asked innocently.
My eyes darkened as I practically tackled her on the bed.
Let's just say, we did a lot of wrestling that night before eventually falling asleep.

-----
AN: me again.
I know I haven't updated in a while but I was waiting until my recent chapter had a few more reads before I continued.

Hope your liking the story so far, more exciting things coming up!

Don't forget to comment!

Ps: I'm using Xandar from guardians of the galaxy as the template for the city.