Chapter eighteen

Emma POV

"Speaking of him I have confession to make!" I said

"What?"

"I'm pregnant Belle!" I said to her

Her eyes almost pope out and look at me like I'm crazy.

"How come? You hate him right? I thought you avoid him?" She asked me clearly confused

"He offer a help for my sister operation Belle and I badly needed the money at that time!" I answered her

"You know you can asked help from me! I will gladly help you Em!" She said looking sadly.

"I know but you have your own problem to and I have mine! Enough of it let's go shopping? You for baby clothes?" I asked her excitedly.

"Sure! How about your work? "

I intentionally not told her about me getting fired by Xavier mother. I don't think it's a good idea. For now I want to enjoy my time with her.

"It's ok I asked leave from work!" I lied to her... "Let's go Belle come!"

Then we went to the nearest shopping mall. We're busy selecting outfits for the baby we go unisex since I still don't know the gender. She even insisting to buy a crib for my baby this woman! But I refuse her I told her it's too early and besides I need to ready my room before I purchase a crib for my baby.

"Let's go shopping with our clothes too!" I notice she talked someone on the phone.

I eyed the sexy outfit in front of me while she's still talking I wave it to her.

"How about we buy this sexy outfit? " I purposely do it since I know she's talking to her husband

"No Emma I don't need it!" She said while covering the her phone on her hand maybe she avoid Archer might heard it

"Oh come on! Let's go to beach while my stomach still small let's but this sexy two piece swimsuit!" I clap my hand out looking excited to her.

"Emma no! I can't that's too sexy! " She whined "are you still there? I'm sorry yeah yeah! We're in shopping mall! No you don't have to. Archer no! ... We're both ok... Yup! Archer no!"  I heard her say to her husband then after a couple of minutes she ended the call.

"Haizt I swear! That guy is so weird!" She said while shaking her head

"Come let's continue!let's not talk about boys here. Where here to shop and enjoy! Let's go eat after this I'm so hungry!" I told her

"Hahaha Prego!" She teased me while looking amuse to me.

After a few minutes, we took our basket to the cashier lane. We keep on talking non stop until we heard people murmuring. We turned to see Archer and Xavier walking handsome like a model in the middle of shopping mall. What are they doing here?

They both snap to our direction and Belle smiled nervously to me.

"What are they doing here?" I asked her

"He asked me where I am and I swear I don't expect Xavier to come too Em! Please don't get angry to me!" She said to me.

"Why would I get angry! It's ok I'm already used how annoying Xavier is!" I told her.

"Whose annoying babe?" Speaking of the devil! I never bothered to turn around since I know that voice.

"We take it from here!" Xavier said then he said something to Archer and after that he grab my hand and we held it. I noticed he drag me somewhere

"Where are we going? I need to pay it?" I said to him

"Don't worry! When you want to buy here you don't have to pay. Archer and I own this place or better when you want to buy something tell me and I will go with you! Why didn't you tell me your going shopping?" He look at me hurt

"Xavier it's fine ok! Can we eat? I'm hungry!" I told him I swear I am not that bold but ever since I am pregnant I have incredible appetite.

"Of course what my wife wants my wife gets!" Xavier said grinning to me.

"I'm not your wife Xavier!" I remind him

"Yet! Your still not my wife yet! But I will intend to do it and change your name to me!" He said smiling to me. Then we went to this mouth watering restaurant. When he hand me the menu I am almost drooling. All the menu looks so yummy and the desserts.

"Put this on! I might murder someone at the moment!" He said while he take off his jacket and put it on me. I look at him confused.

"I am ok Xavier!" I said try to refuse him

"If you don't want me to be murderer better not to take that off! Why did you change your clothes? It's too sexy!" He said in scowl

I look at my self and I can't see wrong in my clothes.

"Your impossible! They're nothing wrong in my outfit!" I told him

"Nothing all the guys here in the restaurant keeps looking at you. It's like they wanted to eat you and I don't want it I hate it! I am the only one who see you wearing like this!" He said he roam his eyes again and I caught him glaring at the guy in our side.

"Xavier stop it! Your making scene here!" I told him.

"You mine... Mine... Mine.. they can't look at you like that!" He said angrily. He pull his hair as a sign of frustration looking at me.

"Let's go! I can't take it anymore!" He said then then stand up from his chair and was about to hold me.

"I'm hungry Xavier! Come on! I am wearing your jacket already" I whine to him

"Fine but I will sit next to you!" Huh? What did he said? He drag his chair beside me and sit after. He casually out his hand on my thigh. I glared at him

"Xavier!" I swatted his hand

"Do not push it! I need to out my hands all over you so those morons can understand that you are mine!" I look at him like his dumb.

"Your crazy!" Then our food arrived and I smiled happily. Yes finally!

Xavier look at me amused while I eat the food without caring. Who cares? It's super yummy I keep on munching and I didn't notice I already eat all the food in my plate . Then I proceed to eat the dessert then. Xavier chuckled to me.

"What?" I asked him

"You still have sauce in your corner of your mouth!" He said then he took his table napkin and wipe the sauce for me. He put a handsome smile to me.

"You so cute babe! I swear! I hope our baby will look like you!" He said to me while he's eyes shows adoration by looking at me

"Why you don't want to have mini you?" I asked him.

"Nope! I want a mini you version! Just imagining I will have mini you running all around in our house makes my heart happy" He said while he's eyes sparkling dance like he's dreaming