74

"H-he's trying to hurt

"H-he's trying to hurt... Mother?". Jimin says and leans against the wall. "I thought you knew, that's why you around him". Ken said. "I-I... He...". Jimin held his chest. "Th-that can't be right... He was so nice to us". Jimin says. "He was nice just to get close to Jin". Ken said. "Jimin... Please tell me that you knew". Ken says.

"You wouldn't put your mother in that type of danger if you didn't know". Ken said. "I-I... ". Jimin pulls his hair. "I have to talk to Yoongi". Jimin said. "You can try". Ken sighs. "But, like the coward he is, he left". Ken said. "What?". Jimin gasped. "See for yourself". Ken points out the window. Jimin gulps before looking out the window. Empty.

The house looked like no one was even touched the lawn. 'Wow... That worked out better then I expected'. Ken thought. "N-no". Jimin shakes his head. "How can he... Just leave". Jimin says. "Like I said... He was trying to harm Jin". Ken said and Jimin felt tears go down his face. "I feel so stupid". Jimin whispers and ran out his room.

Ken watched Jimin run out room and smiled. "It's like they want me to succeed". Ken laughed. "I never had a plan work out so well before". Ken looks at his hand and chuckled. "When Nyne gives Zeus the message about the war, he will come down here with rage for no reason and attacks me while Jin and Jimin watch".

Ken snickers and shakes his head. "I'll watch Jimin kill Zeus and when he does...".

"I'll be the new Zeus".