First time

Tommie

Today was Monday which saddened me because I had a meeting today but anything for my money. I looked at my phone to see it was 8:30 I unlocked it to check my messages and I had one from my dad and one from stackss. I opened me and my dads messages first.

DaDa❤️
Hey princess just texting to check on you and say I love you.

Me
Hey DaDa I'm fine I have a meeting today and I love you more I'll come see you later❤️.

Stackss💸💙
Hey babygirl I got your phone want me to bring it or you wanna come get it?

Me
Hey bestfriend, I can come get it from you if you want after my meeting.

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom to start my day. I took a shower then got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face with my spin brush.

I walked in my closet and chose something to wear. It wasn't a professional meeting so I put on some grey stacked sweatpants with my white crop top and white AF1s.

After I got dressed I put on lashes and lip gloss and let my long straight weave down and flat ironed it. I put on my jewelry, lotion and perfume and went downstairs to find some food.

When I got downstairs I seen that Brandon went to ihop and got me some food before leaving for the day. He got me French toast, eggs, bacon and a hash brown from McDonald's because I live for their hash browns. I ate and drunk some orange juice before getting my phone keys and purse and setting my alarm before locking the door. I started my car and blasted the music and air making my way to my meeting.

I made it to the building where my meeting would be at about 11:45 and it started at 11:50 so I parked and went inside.

My meeting lasted for about an hour and a half so it was now 1:23 I got in my car and seen stackss called me so I answered.

Incoming call from stackss💸💙

"Hellooo bestfriend" I said.

"Hey T I'm at my house you can come now if your done". He told me.

"Okay I just left out the meeting, I'm coming". I told him pulling off and hanging up.

Stackss lived far out so the drive was about a hour and 10 minutes. I listened to rod wave the whole way there.

"LORD IM JUST A NIGGA TRYNNA WIN, LORD IM JUST A NIGGA SO I SIN, WE SPEND THE BLOCK WE SPEND THE BLOCK WE SPIN AGAIN HE GOTTA PAY FOR WHAT HE DID". I sung loud asf because it was my favorite song by him and he just hit different.

After a hour and 10 minutes of driving I arrived to stackss house and went in because I had a key. I walked in the house and this big black ass man put a gun to my head.

"Get this damn gun out my face before I kill you bitch. I will tell my bestfriend on your big ass." I said mad asf.

Stackss walked in and he got mad

"Bitch put that's little ass gun down pointing that shit at my bestfriend." He said slapping the man.

"Right bitch." My little ass co-signed.

"Bestfriend who is that?" I asked mad I was about to call my father, boyfriend and brother on that ass.

"He my security for the house but his ass doing to much." Stackss said hugging me.

"Hey best come in here." He said referring to the living room.

When I walked in the living room I seen Brandon playing the game.