Komatiite

Sakura was in her own, personal hell.

And Satan?

Satan was Takeda-sensei in disguise.

She lunged for him. Even with his bad leg, Takeda-sensei fended off her flurry of blows easily before poking his walking stick into her stomach like he was trying to skewer her. Sakura reeled back, trying to remember how to breathe, then dropped to one knee.

He was on her in a second, harsh blows slowed down enough for her to barely block raining down around her.

"Use your chakra!" He told her, voice somewhat kind even as he landed a solid hit to her face and sent her back to the grass. "Augment your limbs! Not just your fists, your whole body!"

Sakura touched a hand to her face. her nose was bleeding, dripping all down her front and soaking into her coat.

"Aww, come on!" Sakura all but ripped it off of her, holding one hand to her nose. Without it, she was left in a black tank top that showed off her newly built muscles, the skin a shade paler than her face. "Did you break anything?"

"Sakura," Takeda-san loomed over her. "You do not have time to worry about your clothes or your aesthetic appearance in the middle of an actual fight."

"I'm allowed to use Earthbending in an actual fight!" Sakura protested. She tipped her head up a little, blood still dripping. "Tell him, Kakashi-sensei!"

Her teacher looked up from where he was reading his usual book right next to Kasumi-san.

"You're doing great, Sakura-chan!" He called. "Hit him again!"

The Copy nin had started tagging along to her training sessions. He never really pitched in, letting the older men handle things, but was happy to give her useless advice and carry her home after Takeda-sensei beat her lights out. 

He and Kasumi-san got along like a house on fire.

Sakura glared at them both, then came at Takeda-sensei swinging. Her surprise attack was easily blocked, and she landed heavily on the ground, blood crusting around her face and back probably already bruising.

She wiped her face, tucking bloodied strands of hair behind her ear and tried to channel chakra to all of her at once. It was hard; like trying to water walk but all over, and not just applying chakra to the bottom of her feet but threading it through her muscles and strengthening her very bones.

She opened her eyes, breathed in through her mouth, and punched.

 Takeda-sensei blocked-

Takeda-sensei was forced back, his feet digging into the ground as he tried to hold up to her monstrous, unnatural strength.

Key word: tried.

Her blow sent him to the ground. He was back on his feet in an instant, cane supporting his weight as he scrutinized her, sharp grey eyes seeming to bore into every part of her soul.

"I've got lunch!" Kou -sensei called, holding a plate full of sandwiches out. "Time to refuel!"

Hiroshi-san looked over from where he was busy planting rows of deep violet flowers, blissfully ignoring the sparring. "What happened to your nose, Sakura?"

"What's wrong with Sakura's nose?" Kou-sensei asked.

"Nothing," Sakura wiped the blood off and grinned. "I was able to do the augmenting!"

"Good job!" Kou-sensei called. He mumbled something under his breath but didn't say anything else loud enough to be heard.

Sakura came over and began helping herself to the food.