CHAPTER 24

Lucy woke up when she heard giggled and a squealed, when she squinted her eyes to open, she could see Asuka and Happy are standing in front of her face. "Happy and Asuka-chan good morning."

"Morning Lushii! You two sure looovveee each other," Happy rolls his tongue while placing his paws on his whiskers and Asuka squeals, "Finally you two made up! Asuka is so happy!"

"Huh?" she asked confused and when she felt strong arms tug around her waist Lucy could see Natsu was snuggled up to her close, still in his sleep. Blush wash all over her faces as she tries to get out of his grip, "Wha- N-Natsu wake up! Let me go!"

The pinkette slowly opens his eyes and yawns, "It's still early in the morning Luce~ five more minutes~" he mumbled and snuggled closer, she punches his head and struggled, "Happy and Asuka-chan is here! Wake up!"

"Ugh fine!" he groans and sat up, but his arms were still holding on to her small frame, "Uh Natsu, you can let me go now." She said and try her best not to shy, Happy and Asuka was still in the room looking interest on the two. "No, never." He mumbled and was about to snuggled her closer but earn a Lucy kick on the face.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" asked Natsu pissed off, seeing Lucy now was standing on her feet, blushing hard, she just remembered last night at what happen, she must've fallen asleep when all the words she said to him and they end up sleeping on the big sofa in the living room.

"I-I am going to make breakfast, Asuka-chan would you like to help?" asked the blonde and stomps toward the kitchen, "Yeay I'd love to!"

Soon when the two figures gone to the kitchen, the blue exceed fly over to Natsu and tease, "You both loooveee each other!"

Natsu chuckles slightly, "Yeah Happy, we do."

There's a sparkled in in the blue exceed eyes as he jumps in the air, "Aye! Finally!"

Time skipped at the guild.

The four walks towards the guild hall with a bright smile on their faces to see the whole members were having early breakfast and other stuffs, when they spot Alzack and Bisca on the bars with Mira, they approached and Asuka jump to her parent arms.

"Mama! Papa!"

They immediately caught their daughter steadily and smiles, "Asuka! How's your job yesterday?" asked Bisca.

"It was really fun!" Asuka cheered and tug on her dad shirt, "Natsu, Lucy and Happy help and taking care of Asuka really well!"

Hearing the words from their daughter, Alzack look up to the three, "Thank you for having fun with Asuka, Natsu, Lucy and Happy!"

"Sorry if she bothers you," said Bisca sheepishly, looking at her daughter frame.

"No, it was fine, we had fun together, right Asuka?" replied Natsu and put around his arms around Lucy's shoulder, she blushed hard and look back at the salmon haired, "S-Stop it Natsu!"

A loud squeal could be heard from the white hair mages as she looks at the both with hearts flopping out from her eyes, "My something must've happened when you took care of Asuka-chan!"

"It sure does." Natsu replied with a huge grin.

"Oh my gosh! Everyone! Natsu and Lucy are finally together!" Mira announced and jumping out of the counter to walk towards the two, soon the whole members went silent and try to reload what just Mira said, when they come to their sense, everyone circled around the new couple.

"Oh my god! Is it true?!"

"Congratulations!"

"I knew you two will be perfect for each other!"

The new couple shrugs and Lucy couldn't help to hid her face as much as she could, when Gray, Juvia, Erza, Levy and Wendy approached, she could see their expression was so happy like hers, finally the blonde feelings reached the pinkette, and seeing they both being together is the cutest thing they could've imagined.

"Way to go Lu-chan!" teased Levy, nudging her shoulders.

"Juvia is so happy for the both of you!" the water mages stated, with Gray stood beside her.

"Take care of her, Natsu!" Gray added and giving him a bump, Natsu replied with a grin on his face, "You bet I will!"

When Erza was about to pull Natsu for a hard hug against her Titania outfit, Master approached from the second floor with small steps that enough to attract everyone's attention, he looks at his brats that was so happy about Natsu and Lucy being together as he smiled at the two. "Well done my child, I am happy for the both of you."

Natsu and Lucy look at each other and smiles, "Thank you Master!" said them both in unison.

But then Master expression changed into a serious one, "Brats I am sorry for the interrupts, I need Lucy and Juvia to come with me to my office now."

When the two girl mages being called, they left their partner side and walk towards the stairs, confused about the sudden visit to Master's office. Lucy felt warm hand in her right wrist and see Natsu was holding on to her, and Gray also was behind Juvia's back, they both had a concerned look on their faces.

"Natsu it's alright." Lucy said and caress his pink soft hair locks softly.

"Don't worry Gray-sama," Juvia smiled warmly and they both gone towards upstairs, leaving a silent now around the guild members.

"Something must be off about this," Gajeel stated, while crossing his arms.

"We don't know for sure, let's just wait Natsu, Gray." Erza said and grasps they both shoulders, somewhat trying to comfort them.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you guys like the story <3