Late Night Tea

Surprisingly I'm not dead as many and even sometimes myself seem to believe. To be honest I haven't had almost any motivation to write so most of my stories have been unfinished and left on a cliff hanger. I will do my best to try and update as may of my stories as I can right now, starting with this one. I've had a lot of requests to continue all of my stories but I felt like this one in particular had the most, though I didn't take tallies.

Thank you for your kind words, patience and support on my work. I plan to continue to improve my writing ability and style to enhance your reading pleasure.

Thanks again!

"I hate those movies I swear to god." Nahe rambled as she began to clean up the small mess the two made throughout the jump-scares. Well, the only one that actually jumped was the smaller girl, whilst Namjoon had to keep himself from twitching every so often. He ended up chalking up in his mind that if Nahee saw him even twitch then she would either turn the movie off, ending his ability to be the reviving end of her nuzzled hiding and cuddles, or refrain entirely from seeking comfort in him. By the half way mark of the movie the girl had already curled herself into his embrace enough for the small plan was deemed a success for the wolf.

On the inside he hated the movie with a passion and any horror movie was not something pleasant to sit through.

But he had to admit the pay off of it all was 100% worth it.

Nahee had chills ever since she left the larger man's embrace and almost wished she didn't, the apartment seemed much colder now she was free from her personal wolf heater and blankets. Sneaking a peak back at Namjoon he was making himself busy trying to fold up the rest of the blankets and pillows on the couch whilst waiting for her to return. A slight blush dusted over her cheeks remembering the feeling of his arms wrapped around her even as she trembled. It had been something that never really happened for her, yeah Taehyung and her have watched these movies before, but Jungkook and him lived for these things so she often just suffered while they laughed and enjoyed the show.

The placing of the last popcorn bowl away starlet the wolf out of staring into space at a corner of the room. Admittedly he had attempted to fold the ruminants of their time but he never really had a nach for making things look neat and pretty so his attempts were futile. However, his mind quickly changed from a failure to another small success of the night as Nahee padded back over and shed a small smile at his sad pile of blankets. It was good enough for now in her eyes so she just simply walked towards the wolf and wrapped her significantly smaller arms around his torso.

Joon wasn't quite sure how to handle such a cute gesture and naturally he just pat the top of her head.

"How about bed? Are you tired yet? I am but if you want you can stay up for a little while still, I don't mind." She rested her chin on him as her eyes locked with his and her hair fell away from her face slightly. The urge was to hard to resist as he unconsciously brought his hand up to brush the remaining hair away and just begin to gently touch her skin but froze just before it did. He hoped that the darker room and her half lidded sleep ridden eyes aided him in being unable to see the dusting of red.

"Sure." He didn't really answer the question as Nahee thought but she was so emotionally and physically taxed she almost felt disconnected from where she stood. The returning warmth and after Namjoon brought sent her mind into the cosmos as she relaxed in the dog's presence. So much so that she didn't realize that Namjoon had begun to lift her up and attempt to walk with her towards the loft.

It wasn't till they reached the bottom of the stairs that the small girl wrapped her legs around his torso as he tossed her slightly to regain his grip on her thighs. Her arms linked around his neck as her head lolled to the side as she faded into slumber. Though she couldn't refrain from a question passing her lips.

"How are you so nice?" Namjoon faltered on a step but quickly regained his balance as he was carrying precious cargo in his arms.

It was a loaded question because he knew himself was not the kindest person to people, hell the last couple weeks he gave Nahee hell with his issues, yet here she was half asleep and asking how he was 'so nice'.

Getting up the the bed and gently placing her down he turned the lights off and paced to his side of the bed. There, Nahee turned towards him and met his eyes through the small blinks and long pauses in between him being able to see them.

"Joonbug?" The wolf's ears perked.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to do my best to take care of you." Namjoon turned his head and watched as her body turned over away from him and curled up smaller, if that was even possible in Namjoon's Mind.

"But-" The wolf's ears twitched and his breath halted slightly as the word left her lips. Very few times was he actually slightly concerned from what followed that word but Nahee had him dangling on his toes for the next part of her sleepy obviously unfiltered thoughts.

"Please take ca——continue to take care of me." The lull of sleep captured her as the thought hung before finishing. He released the breath that hung and allowed a small smile the form on his lips. Looking over at the girl's even breathing and restful movements he scooted his much larger self over to the other side of the bed. Snaking his arm over her waist her curled around her, allowing his tail to also snake its way over her thigh as her scent encased him.

"Of course." He never felt a pull towards someone as strong as this and the urge to protect and shelter was something that seemed to be a reoccurring feeling over the course of his time with this girl.

In fact he welcomed it, along with the first time he would outwardly admit that that night nothing plagued his dreams and only the scent and flashed of her smile filled his head as his own breathing evened out.

However his grip never faltered.