What Happen to Chernobog?

Hello guys! I know that some of y'all must be enjoying me writing this story about Lappland and was like how is this about Lappland being a Lone Wolf? Well just wanted to make it interesting but also later you'll understand that not everyone is going to be with you in some places and you might be by yourself making you a Lone Wolf. Also thanks for those who followed me and give this book a chance, because I'm new to this and this is my second month doing this if you didn't know or haven't notice yet. Well if y'all are ever in like a bad situation and need a therapist I'll be gladly there to help out. Just ask me you need a therapy session with me and I'll help out in a Private messaging chat with just you and me on Wattpad. Now I'll see y'all later and tell y'all more important stuff and read on Arknights fans or story lovers!
————————————————————
Highway 85
11:35 a.m.

(Red's POV)

"Red! Do you know any gas station near us at the moment?" Lappland yelled so I can hear over the wind from driving so fast on a motorcycle.

"I think there's one in about five or six miles!" I answered yelling over the wind so Lappland can hear me.

"Good to know that I have someone who knows where the gas stations are out here!" Complementing me about my knowledge of where the gas stations are.

"I only know where they are, because I was just bored of staying safe in that gas station you know! So I just look at a map in the gas station behind the cashier desk, but I needed to know other gas stations out here just in case I ran out of food or the infected creatures from Ursus!" I explained even though Lappland didn't even asked about how I knew the locations of the gas stations.

"No wonder why you know the gas stations so well on this highway!"

"Yeah and I reckon you asked about the next gas station because of the fuel starting to run out, and we should see it up ahead soon about now!"

"You really know how long it takes to get somewhere even at this speed don't you?"

"I did only because I know this is as fast I can run with my new abilities!"

"Now that's something I think would be very useful for taking out our enemies swiftly and cleanly plus quietly as well! They won't even know that you're right in front of you, because of your enormous turbo speed you can go up to!"

"Well I guess I'll say thank you even though you already know what I'm going to say about that, but there it is in the distant!"

Lappland slowly speed down as we got closer to the gas station so we won't immediately get flung into the air soaring across the air and die crashing into the ground and also breaking the motorcycle into smithereens just in case we survive from getting flung into the air at immense velocity.

POV changing
————————————————————
New Gas Station Destination
11:40 a.m.

(Lappland's POV)

"At least we can talk a break now. My back is killing me from driving so long." I relaxed stretching around.

"I'm just going to go inside and find some more food to carry along on our trip after our snacks for today." Red said starting to get their snacks.

"So what's going to be our snack for today?" I asked.

"It's a surprise really, more like I did it myself!" Red exclaimed.

"Wait a minute, so you can cook? And is that why your backpack is half full?" I replied surprise in awe at knowing she can cook.

"Anyways, today's snack is the One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole~!" Red exclaimed excitedly.