Doorstep 👑(Pt.1)

Doorstep:
-George only flew to Florida to stay for 2 days, well at least he thought 2 days.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-Sapnap
-BadBoyHalo
-----------------------💜--------------------------

"Wait a baby! You found a baby!"

George cradles the crying little girl, and looks at Dream like he was dying. "We were about to go get something to eat and a baby was on our doorstep! To make it even better, they said we have to keep it until they find the mother. She could be in California by now!"

"You have a YouTube career how are you going to raise a kid? Also George is with you, oh my god I gotta tell Bad! You could barrow Skeepys crib?"

"Dream it won't stop crying! What do I do?" Dream shrugs and George can't help but start crying too, "how do I tell my mum I have a baby?!?" "George don't cry," dream says taking the baby and holding it up and giving her his thumb to suck on.

"Don't you dare tell Bad! - God George put the phone down, no don't tell my mother too. - I gotta go Nick I'll call later."

Dream hangs up and the baby gurgles happily as it sucks on Dreams thumb, "okay we need bottles, diapers, all that good stuff." George nods still bawling like a baby as he tries to grab his wallet. "Hey George it's okay I'll pay, stop crying." George sits down in a chair and lets out weird sounds that he guessed was suppose to be a sentence. "You aren't leaving me with this so I've got a game plan, I will pay for you to stay longer. You though, have to be its mommy, because I'm not dealing with that."

George wipes his eyes and crosses his arms, "I'm more of a man than you are!" Dream laughs grabbing his car keys, wallet, and the now new baby seat. "You just cried about holding a kid, and on top of that George you're small. Perfect mother, I'm big like a dad." George follows Dream out to the car and couldn't wrap his mind around it.

He and Dream now had a baby.

While George was having his crisis Dream had already buckled the baby in and gave it a small toy to play with. It was originally his cats but it was okay. Dream looks down at the older and hugs him knowing he needed it. "Its gonna be okay, look at me George." George looks up at him and Dream wipes his tears, "we are gonna get through this."

George hugs onto Dream tightly and Dream just sways the older, "how are we going to film? I've got a live Stream tomorrow and you've got one tonight." Dream just shushes him letting go and going over to the car. "We've got this George, we've got this."

------

Dream thought they had it but as soon as they got to the bottles the baby started crying. George tried Dreams tactic but the baby only cried harder and Dream tried acting funny, but that didn't work either. So they went to drastic measures and Dream started mixing formula with water almost like a madman. "Dream you can't just do that, you didn't pay for it!" Dream shushes him and sighs happily when the baby goes quiet with it in her mouth.

"Sir you can't open products in the store," George gives the lady a sympathetic smile knowing dream was going to lose his shit. "Im so sorry, but listen. I found a baby on my doorstep, nothing with it but a 'its yours' note. Now I couldn't have got a girl pregnant because I am gay! So the last of my worries is a 2 dollar bottle and 6 dollars worth of water and formula! I will pay for them once I don't have a crying baby who isn't even mine!"

The lady just walks away with her eyes wide and George smacks Dreams arm, "you idiot!" The baby claps happily and George frowns, "look you're already influencing her negatively." George rolls his eyes and starts strolling the cart to the baby toys isle. Dream watches George not believing this could possibly make him more inlove with George.

"You make more money then I do so if I'm gonna play mommy you are going to have to pay for everything." Dream nods and follows after George like a puppy, "okay I'm fine with that, It's not like I don't usually pay for you anyways." George laughs sarcastically, "wow funny." Dream grabs the thing George reaches for and puts it on the top shelf, "get it shorty." George flicks his shoulder and goes on his tippy toes, "Claaaaay!" Dream does a happy dance and tickles George. George smacks his head and Dream just tickles him more, "stop."

Dream pokes him and runs down the isle to the next one over. George laughs not believing this was his best friend. "What a cutie, aw I bet your wife's just gorgeous." George looks over at the lady, "oh actually-" "Baby I've got the cookies."

George flushes red looking over at Dream like he's mad, "oh oh! You two have an adorable baby." Dream puts an arm around George and smiles bright, "thank you so much! He's just the greatest little mommy." The lady walks off with a smile and George melts in embarrassment.

"Awe is mommy blushing?" Dream teases and George puts his head in Dreams chest. "I hate you, I hate you so much." George hits his chest softly and Dream grabs one of the monkey toys and puts it on George's shoulder. "Let's get her this monkey, it's cute." Dream makes a monkey noise and George laughs.

How were him and Dream even able to stay calm, they have a baby now. George wasn't going to be able to go home for a while and he had to tell his mother about this. She would flip, she always told George to wait till marriage and well, she'd be disappointed.

"You continue having an existential crisis, I'm gonna find diapers!" George crosses his arms and Dream goes to the cart and plays with the babies fingers. "How are you so calm? We literally have a baby now, people will think I'm gay. You said you were gay! How did I miss that? Why are you so calm!?"

"A lot happens in Florida."