45 - shocking news

NOTICE!

a/n : okay first of all i want to say that PLEASE don't comment something about "update please" or "can you update now?". because i have my own life too that i should really take care of especially on my depressed state right now. (yes i'm not fully recovered yet.) (but like if it's meant in a joking way i'm totally fine with it cause that's making me laugh too.) (oh and if you're a new reader and is confused i'm gonna tell you that yes i have depression for like maybe 6/7 months?)

a/n : yes i get it that you want to see the next chapter and i WILL update. i have my schedule update on my bio.

a/n : i also have school. it's really hard to maintain school time and writing time. i really hate being rushed. because it's making me panic. so please be patient.

a/n : yes i do appreciate that you guys are commenting on my books. i also want to respond to all of the comments but i'm confused about how should i respond to some of the comments. i also read all the comments. (and yesh reading your comments also sometime making me laugh and i LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS)

a/n : some of you also message me even SPAM me saying that i should update. i'm sorry but i will not respond to that.

a/n : did that came out harsh? i'm sorry if it is.

a/n : i hope you all can understand me. thank you.

a/n : now you can enjoy the chapter 💜

____________________________

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Y/N POV

chanwoo and raemi found out the truth from the very first how yoongi dm me until the very end. and it's been what? 3 months after that? yoongi keep messaging me and so is the other members.

yes all the members have my line id now. yoongi and me got closer and closer to the point where i realized that i love yoongi more than just an idol.

nobody knew this except for me and my bff. oh and jisung of course. we tell each other everything.

i really hope he feels the same about me but who am i kidding? he won't date a potato like me.

i get along with the other members. i'm very close with all of them. but taehyung is almost as close with me as with yoongi(?).

this morning i woke up expecting a message from yoongi cause he always message me every day. but this time i got none. i just think maybe he's busy until i open instagram and see something that makes my heart breaks.

____________________________

Instagram