Chapter 16

Griffins POV:

Alexander has called all of my brother and the three other boys to his office to have a meeting. I already knew what this was about but I also knew that my brothers were not going to take this news well. Even Spencer and Aiden with shake with anger and rage. I don't know about Mason though.

I walk into his office and see everyone except for the twins. I look over at Alexander.

"They informed me that they will be here in 3-4 minutes" he says. I nod in understanding.

"So Griffin, do you know anything about this meeting?" Aiden says with a smile. I give him a stiff nod. His expression changed from happy to confused because of the lack of knowledge about this meeting. After a while the twins showed up looking like absolute trash. They both had busted lips and black eyes. God they really are twins. I looked over at them in confusion.

"There was a little fight in the warehouse, someone said something bad about Bella so we just put them in their place by killing them" Leonardo said with a shrug.

"His friends thought it was a good idea to fight us after this so we took them out as well" Antonio finish off.

"Look at you guys, they gave you both a black eye and busted lip" Massimo said with worry.

"The others had it worse" they both said at the same time. We all rolled our eyes at this. Soon enough everyone got settled down.

"So what was this meeting about" Aiden asked.

"Bella" Alexander said in a clipped tone. Immediately all laughter went away. There was no sign of humour in the office. Everyone had a serious expression on their face.

"A few days ago when myself and Griffin were in the office, we had gotten a call. We are still trying to track down where the call was sent from but I have an idea of who it is. He called to threaten me and tell me that I was now in a game. He also said to say hi to Bella" Alexander explained.

"HE WHAT!!" Massimo said with anger.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH IS DEAD" Leo and Antonio said at the same time.

"You knew about this and didn't tell us" Aiden said with rage. Spencer was so angry that he punched the wall.

"WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO HURT MY MI AMORE, I WILL KILL THEM" Mason said.

"SILENCE" Alexander said. Right away everyone stopped yelling and quieted down.

"I wanted to make sure I had all of the details before telling you guys. I would never let anyone hurt our princess. So I have a plan. Here is what we do-

But he was cut off by a earpiercing scream. We all ran out the office and made our way to our baby sisters room.

Bella's POV:

I'm walking down the narrow hallway yo to my room. I hear a thumping sound coming from inside my four walls. I can hear the harsh, deep breaths of the man I once called my beloved step father. I hear the sound of the loud creak of my door as I slowly open it. I am immediately grabbed by the hair and thrown to my shelf. I can feel the glass and small objects sinking into my skin, making me whimper. He then pulls me close to him, I can smell the alcohol radiating off of him.

"You know dear, you have been very bad lately" he slurred out. I gag from the horrid smell of his breath. He pushes me onto the bed and rips off my clothes. I instantly know what was about to happen. My face pales and I frantically look for anything to use as a weapon against him. He grabs one of my hands and ties it to the bed post. The other hand gets tied with it. I start sobbing.

"P-PLEASE YOU C-CANT DO THIS. HIT ME, BEAT ME, BUT PLEASE NOT T-THIS" I scream. He slaps me across the face and takes off his shirt and pants. I scream again.

"Bella" I hear a voice say.

He traces the burn marks he's giving me over the years. My throat burns from screaming so loud.

"Princess wake up" Another voice says.

He starts kissing me up and down my neck. I feel empty. No one could save me from the monster.

"Mi Amore" I hear a voice in the distance calling me.

He then starts to pull down my pants. I give one last final ear piercing scream. It was as if someone was dying and at this point my soul has already died. Before he could thrust himself into me, I hear a BANG. I open my eyes and see Spencer there with a baseball bat. I hop over his unconscious body and hug Spencer supper tight.

"SUGARPLUM" Immediately I snap my eyes open to see all of brothers, Aiden, Mason and Spencer all crowding my bed. They call looked angry and upset. My eyes started to water and my lip trembled. Now I am not one to be affectionate, but at this point I was feeling extremely vulnerable.

"S-Spencer" I cried out. He immediately jumped onto my bed and hugged me. He said soothing words my head and tried to make me feel better.

"Shh shh babygirl. Your safe now. No one is going to hurt you. It was just a bad memory." He said.

"But what if that day he had-" I said before I was cut off.

"But he didn't and I came in time. And plus that could never happen now. You have seven older brothers to take care of you" he said while giving me a cheeky smile.

"There's eight of you idiot, my five brothers, you Aiden and Mason." I say while rolling my eyes. Spencer gives me a knowing look.

"There are only seven and you know exactly why, Mason is your hubby" he whispers into my ear, I start chocking, Leo had to pat my back in order to get me to calm down. I look over at my brothers and lucky they didn't hear a thing, only god knows how that would have turned out. After some time my. Rutgers cooled down they kissed the top of my head and said good night to me. I made Spencer stay with me because I was not ready to sleep by myself yet. Mason didn't like this and tried offering to sleep beside me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the room. He then turned back around and kissed my cheek. I close the door and turn back around to see Spencer recording me and Mason the entire time.

"What I need this for your wedding day" he says with a shrug. I scowl and lay down beside him, pouting my lips and crossing my arms. He then pulls me into a hug, this right away made me smile. I could never be mad at Spencer.

"So when are you and Antonio getting married?" I say with a giggle.

"Shut up" he says while pushing me. I laugh.