23

Okayy so only one chapter left after this.....
And I am getting so fucking lazy now-a-days, I am sleeping like all the time.

And I am done with this lock down I wanna go to my college.. Dammit 😡

***********

Yoongi and Hoseok were standing awkwardly at the door with no fucking idea about how to react. They were completely in daze.

Suddenly a thick book fly toward Yoongi landing straight on his head making Hoseok to burst into laughter as Yoongi gave him a dirty look. But Hoseok stopped laughing once a similar thick book landed on his own head.

Both the alphas finally looked at the fuming omega, who was looking too pissed.

Seeing the angry omega Jennie and Lisa pulled their mates out of the room as the doctor too walked out giving the mates some privacy.

" why the hell were you both standing there, the fuck come here"

Yoongi and Hoseok scrambled towards the bed quickly, having no intention to anger their already very angry mate.

" baby we are so happy, thank you so much. We love you so much "

Both the alphas kissed their mate softly, pouring all their love into the kiss.

" I love you too alphas, I love u both so so much. I am happy to carry a pup for you "

Jimin can't help but shed perfect crystal like tears, making the usual cold blooded alpha feel extremely soft.

Yoongi suddenly said, " let's organize a lavish wedding, I want to be married to both of you legally "

Jimin seem to hesitate a bit, he don't want big lavish wedding he just want to get their marriage certificate in silence and stay together happily forever.

Jimin grew up in place where legal marriage was never a thing, wolves don't marry they mate. Hence the thought of marriage is some what repulsive and degrading for him.

But because jimin knows the importance of marriage certificate he was more than happy to have one with his mates.

When Yoongi and Hoseok heard this they had no problem, if their mate is not willing for lavish wedding they will not force him.

Yoongi made some calls in the marriage registrar office to create a marriage contract as all three of them collected their identity proof and went toward their destination.

During the journey to registrar office Jimin could feel the restlessness of his mates, he could roughly guess the reason behind it as he opened his mouth and said in a sweet charming voice,

" alpha, my dad never once behave like a dad before I was 14 years old he never stayed home, always leaving me and my mom alone, going out with his numerous mistress and after I was declared omega I was constantly abused. I don't consider him my dad. Even if he died today I hold no remorse, why should I when he didn't feel anything for my mom when she died waiting for him to come back home...... I love u alphas, don't think about whatever he said.. You both and our future babies are my only family. "

Hearing Jimin's word both the alphas felt a heavy wait being lifted away from their chest, their mate don't hold them guilty for anything. They were too happy to be expressed in words.

Soon the marriage contract was signed as they received their marriage certificate, Jimin's face was glowing as the two alphas looked at their mate with absolute whipped expression.