☾ ending note ☾

This really was a journey wasn't it

I tend to get attached to all my stories and all my characters, so saying goodbye to them tends to sting, tends to ache, but with TOUCH I feel completely numb after I wrote the last words of the final. Because I grew too with this story, I become super super attached to it, and it was the story that got me back into writing after not being able too for months.

So, yeah, TOUCH means a whole lot to me.

I want to thank you guys for sticking with this story, despite how long it is and despite how much happened within it. If you've been here since the beginning, gosh dang, if you haven't, I hope you enjoyed the story and found yourself loving the characters as much as I did.

Thank you, my sinners, for the overwhelming support with this story, the comments, the votes, the feedback, your thoughts on everything, it made my day everytime I updated. Thank you for getting this story over 440K despite it not even being over when it hit that mile stone, thank you for loving what I write and supporing me endlessly. I will forver be grateful to each and every one of you.

It's been my honor to write this adventurous, crazy, fucked up, lovable, sad, story for you guys and I hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it and developing it.

It's hard for me to come to terms with the fact it's actually over after so long of me writing it and developing everything, but the time has come for me to click the COMPLETE button and say my love filled goodbye to this plot driven story.

As I do this, I keep one quote in my mind, 'Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened' and I hope you guys aren't too sad it's over.

🔥THIS IS MY OFFICIAL GOODBYE TO🔥
❆ TOUCH ❆
☾ My longest and most complicated ☾
<3 Yoonseok Baby <3

🔥THIS IS MY OFFICIAL GOODBYE TO🔥❆ TOUCH ❆☾ My longest and most complicated ☾ <3 Yoonseok Baby <3