Chapter 28

Omniscient

Nijah walked into class with a smile on her face. She could honestly say she was satisfied with her life right now. Her smile instantly dropped once she saw Sekani. He didn't even wait for her to sit down he walked up to the door and stopped her.

"What typa time you on?" He asked getting close to her.

"Whatever you on." She shrugged.

"So you tryna be funny?" He asked tilting his to the side.

"I dont know do you find what i say funny?" She asked.

"Hanging round dem niggas got you thinking you hard? You not." He said looking in her eyes trying to read her.

"Im not hard at all, and you and i both know that." She shrugged. He grabbed her by her arm and walked her out of the classroom into the hallway.

"Who them niggas is?" He asked.

"We not even cool Sekani you can't question me."

"Aye, just know this." He said cupping her pussy through her jeans. "Is mines."

"Move." She said pushing his arm.

"Im just letting you know." He said looking down at her in lust. He put his finger under her chin before kissing her lips. Nijah didn't wanna kiss him but she couldn't help herself. She'll be lying if she said she didn't miss him because she definitely did.

"Stop playin with my feelings." She said against his lips.

"Im not, i want you and only you." He said before kissing her lips again.

"Please don't make me regret this." She practically begged closing her eyes.

"You not, chill out." He said. "Im sorry for how i did you aight? Ion wanna lose you Nijah." He said genuinely.

"Prove it, cause words just something outta the dictionary."

"Yeen said nun but a word." He smirked. "Who dem niggas was though?" He asked.

"My brother and his friend." She shrugged.

"Oh shit, you gotta brother?"

"Yeah." She nodded smiling.

"Im happy fa you for real." He smiled.

"Thank you, but you need to apologize to him you came at him wrong."

"Ian apologizing for shit, i kept asking who dude was. All you had to say was my brother."

"Well, you came at me and him wrong. He retaliated in a way a brother should." She shrugged.

"Ian apologizing fa shit. We ain't gotta have a problem but ian apologizing." He shrugged. One thing about him is his pride got in away of a lot of shit.

"Mmcht, if he don't like you thats on you." She shrugged. "What are we?" She asked so she wouldn't be looking stupid.

"Whatchu me, you fa me and im fa you. Nobody but us." He assured.

"Are you sure?" She asked twisting her lips.

"Yeah, now stop asking questions." He said before giving her another kiss and they walked back in the class before the bell rung.

He walked closely behind her until he reached his seat. They both sat down and waited for the teacher to give further instructions.

"Coming to my game?" He asked.

"Yeah, i was gone come if we was cool or not. I was gone come fa Mj." She shrugged.

"Cap." He smiled.